Image12.jpg

500 My hungarian Fiat 500 1.4 Lounge

Introduction

Hi,

As you can see this one is a hungarian 500. See the spec in my signature. I will change the number plate soon.
I don't have the Blue&Me MAP yet, but I have the preparation for it on the dashboard already.

Image12.jpg

Image21.jpg

Image31.jpg

Image41.jpg

Image51.jpg

Image63.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Greetings,

Csaba
Beautiful :slayer: Congrats!

I will try to make some similar picts of the second Hungarian Fiat 500 on this forum, just I have to search for the charger and the download accesories of the camera. And to wait for some sunshine since that brings out the real beauty of the Calypso Orange colour.

Wow, what a stunning Fiat 500! Like the colour, looks like a very classy car! I, like fletcher11 am not overall keen on the "plain white" 500s, so seeing a red one really is something a bit, unique!

On your wheels are the 500 logos circled in red? Or is that just how it photographed? Did that come standard and if not please can I ask where you got them from? :)
Thanks

On your wheels are the 500 logos circled in red? Or is that just how it photographed? Did that come standard and if not please can I ask where you got them from? :)
Thanks

It's standard only on a cinq with 1.4 engine and red brake calipers. These are the requirements of the red circled hub caps. If you don't specify both things you get the chrome circled hub cap. Of course you can order the red one separately from you dealer using the 51806870 product number. It cost around 18-19 EUR as far as I know.
Hope it helps!

Thanks :) I've only gone for a 1.2 so will have a look at ordering it. My dealer said it wasn't an available option so will try giving him that parts no and see what he says.

Back