omg_1.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) My new Punto, 1.2

Introduction

Just recently bought this car, gonna get some more pictures for it soon. What you think?

Wheels are 17 inch Mania rims. There is a bit of rubbing, but going to try get that sorted!

omg_1.jpg

omg_2.jpg

~ Morty
what do i think?

well first of all, i love the abarth kit, the painted handles and side repeaters, the exhaust works well too. Its lowered properly as well (y)

but for goodness sake... the tail lights :yuck::yuck::yuck:

get mk2b tinted rear lights, and the mirrors painted properly, and it will looks schweet indeed (y)

Last edited:
yeah i don't really like the lights, thats the only bit that is really not appealing to me lol. I was thinking about going to a breakers yard and getting standard lights for it. would regular tinted tail lights go well though?

I'm a university student and i seriously have no cash, so whatever needs doing is going to have to be low budget, the lights will be main priority for now!

Thanks for comment though mate :) Im chuffed, only my second ever car with me only driving for just over a year!

Last edited:
some standard ones would look better, but tinted or mk2b ones would suit the car soo much better - cleaner look which fits the rest of the car :)

i really like it though - are those side repeaters really painted? :p cos it looks cool!

is it a 16v or a 8v?

EDIT: just realised you new, welcome to the forum :) you been in leisure lounge though?

Last edited:
Yeah i think i can just about stretch to that :) even standard ones would look better, the lights are pretty 'Ewwwwww' you're right!

It's just a standard 8v unfortunately, was looking at Saxo Vts' but i couldn't get insurance and this was the nicest Punto i could find, though a sporting 16v would of been nicer.

Yeah im new, thanks for the welcome, Nah i ain't been in it yet. I'll give it a lil check out.

Oh btw im a complete novice really when it comes to cars, even though i like all the modding and stuff. Could be a stupid question but is there any cheap or cheapish or easy way to get a re-spray inside the car, im talking like the dashboard etc, like getting it sprayed all white and putting in some white leather seats possibly!

Only advantage i have in cars is my Dad is a Mechanic so that side of the car is always sorted :)

best way is to find a complete active sport/sporting/HGT interior out of a car at the scrappies :)

take steering wheel too if its leather, they nice :)

if you dont like the dash colour, you can spray it, but im not sure it would work very well unless you took it out of the car peice by peice (ie, hard) and took an awful lot of care.

Yeah suppose you are probably right about the Dash and stuff. Just i don't wanna spend too much cash! Was thinking would be simple to spray it and stuff. Guess not haha.

Mikee, yeah you're right. I should really state nothing on this car was modified by me, although other than the two points you mentioned i really think it looks the business. Central exhaust really nice imo :) The paintjob looks amazing irl, i'll try get more pics of front and stuff, can see it a bit better that way!

hey man nice looking car like others get rid of lights and imo mk2b lights would suit it down to the ground.
how did the side repeaters get done it looks stunnin i think mine are tinted but i think id much rather them like yours
cheers
adam

Back