Image0563.jpg

Bravo (Classic) my 2l 20v bravo

Introduction

hey peeps,just fort id get a few pics of ma bravo up..its got a few extra Merea bits on aswell.

Image0563.jpg

Image0573.jpg

Image0591.jpg

Image0601.jpg

Image0622.jpg

Image0631.jpg

Image0661.jpg

Image0742.jpg

Image115.jpg

Image101.jpg

Image102.jpg

Image104.jpg

Cheers, Mike
Looks tidy to me, nice colour to (y) Im itching to get the Marea headlights on mine but cambelt change is priority (n) How comes you dont have 2.0 20v wings or front bumper? :confused:

Last edited:
Looks tidy to me, nice colour to (y) Im itching to get the Marea headlights on mine but cambelt change is priority (n) How comes you dont have 2.0 20v wings or front bumper? :confused:

ahh ya noticed he he :D

it started life as a 1.4sx but got turned into a 2l 20valver,full conversion to include rear disc conversion etc etc,not to mention the merea headlights and door handles, and also the corbreu recliners. :)

Mike

Last edited:
Ah I see good stuff. Great to see someone complete a conversion. How long ago was this done to the car? You must have been giggling for weeks after it was finished :D
Looks very smart though (y)

lol,
tbh not alot of ppl know the differences in body parts etc so its all gurd :D
well minus 1 person on my local site who spotted an asked lol
it sounds proper well,and a few lads love the noise it makes.its got a great rumble to it,.bit like a scooby :D
just want more power..im going down the coupe turbo road 1 day but at the mo i want what i can out of this engine

Mike

Last edited:
lol,
tbh not alot of ppl know the differences in body parts etc so its all gurd :D
well minus 1 person on my local site who spotted an asked lol
it sounds proper well,and a few lads love the noise it makes.its got a great rumble to it,.bit like a scooby :D
just want more power..im going down the coupe turbo road 1 day but at the mo i want what i can out of this engine

Mike

Yeah thats true, the average joe wont have a clue :slayer: MMmmm you cant beat the rumble of the 5 pot 2.0 :worship:
To get more power out of the engine I recommend a GSR induction kit, this gave me 14bhp alone (proven) and a red dot Re-map is a must to. If youve got the 2.0 from a T plate car onwards this will be fine to re-map or if its from an S plate backwards these will have to be chiped, red dot also do this (y)
Yup coupe 20vT is a goal I really want to reach, but fuel is just a killer at the moment (n)

Yeah thats true, the average joe wont have a clue :slayer: MMmmm you cant beat the rumble of the 5 pot 2.0 :worship:
To get more power out of the engine I recommend a GSR induction kit, this gave me 14bhp alone (proven) and a red dot Re-map is a must to. If youve got the 2.0 from a T plate car onwards this will be fine to re-map or if its from an S plate backwards these will have to be chiped, red dot also do this (y)
Yup coupe 20vT is a goal I really want to reach, but fuel is just a killer at the moment (n)

14bhp from an induction kit ? :0
i think it is only the 147 version as ive got a steel/metal engine cover.ive got 3" scorpion 'zorst wiv twin exit tailpipe and a k+n ind.kit :)
And about the fuel costs,.ya tellin me,.its ridiculous :-(

Very very nice liking your car a lot mate, you have done a really good job (y)

I have to admit though, i was wondering which bits are from the merea.

Cheers pal B)
Yeah ya cant really notice unless ya know ya fiat bravo/brava/marea parts i suppose :)
ive also got 160 clocks :-D and is lowered 40ml but 30 cv the front due 2 it bein too low..an the back is goin 30 soon..

Looks pretty good buddy. Must admit I didn't notice the SX bits till after it was pointed out. :)

Theres meant to be a few things you can do to soup up the 147. other than cams filters and exhausts. Donnylad has fitted a 20VT fuel rail which he claims makes an improvement aswell.

Unfortunately the 14bhp gain with the GSR isn't over Standard as I recall Jamis car was way down on power before.

Looks pretty good buddy. Must admit I didn't notice the SX bits till after it was pointed out. :)

Theres meant to be a few things you can do to soup up the 147. other than cams filters and exhausts. Donnylad has fitted a 20VT fuel rail which he claims makes an improvement aswell.

Unfortunately the 14bhp gain with the GSR isn't over Standard as I recall Jamis car was way down on power before.

Cheers for the comment mate (y)
not sure what i can do to it tbh,been surfing and there's not much i can get :confused:
suppose a 20vt fuel rail cud be a go tho..but we'll see

Mike

I reckon this was down to my faulty lambda sensor, changed and feels way better now so would like to see what its doing now :p
But yeah 14 extra horses over my old apexi set up.
What car were you in, I dont remember a Marea being there!?

**QUICK UPDATE : JUST BOUGHT**

hey all,managed to get hold of a marea center console with arm rest (retrimmed same as sx interia) and e/m switches :)
fort id post up a pic for ya's to see
what ya's think.
ps ignore the mess of the car,its not mine..im waiting delivery :D

DSC00917.jpg

Just need e/m now to finish my car off :)

**QUICK UPDATE**

received my center console this morning so fitted it straight away due to the sunny weather we had (shock) lol..wot ya's think..

Image418.jpg

Image421.jpg

Image422.jpg

cheers,Mike

on look out for eleky mirrors now

Back