New_500.JPG

500 Dotty - My new(ish) 500 1.2 Lounge

Introduction

New_500.JPG

I have had my little 500 just over a month, but have just got around to posting a pick of her.

Sorry about the glare from the sun - the pics were taken on the day i got the graphics put on her.
Brilliant, something different from all the stripes! I've been trying to think of something different to do to my 500 (i'm thinking about pinstriping now) but covering it in dots, i can safely say, never once crossed my mind, looks fantastic though :)

All i can say is thats one very unique 500, and i've noticed every single 500 seems to attract alot of attention from passer by's so you must certainly stand out in this, and it does fit really well with the car.

someone with a pink 500 needs to do this with yellow spots and it will be the blobby mobile lol.

All i can say is thats one very unique 500, and i've noticed every single 500 seems to attract alot of attention from passer by's so you must certainly stand out in this, and it does fit really well with the car.

someone with a pink 500 needs to do this with yellow spots and it will be the blobby mobile lol.

Now I'd like to see that lol.

Liking your car, as everyone say's it fit's your 500 perfectly! I see a black VW Beatle all the time with a similar design to yours but it looks so much better on the 500.

I love your car! Can you tell me, did you put the spots on yourself? Are they stickers or painted? If they are stickers, where did you get them from? I've got a few ideas for my new car but I'm not sure where to look for designs.
:)

I love your car! Can you tell me, did you put the spots on yourself? Are they stickers or painted? If they are stickers, where did you get them from? I've got a few ideas for my new car but I'm not sure where to look for designs.
:)

After a bit of a search I've found the hippy motors website so will be coming up with some ideas for my new car soon!

Back