S7000741.JPG

Punto (Mk1) punto 55s- GT replica

Introduction

in the rare turquoise colour :cool: bought this other day, mainly bought it for the alloy wheels for my mk2 :) but also to put the gt2 interior i had laying around to good use seeing as no one wanted to buy it :lol:

only thing iv done to it is remove a few stickers and fit the interior.

S7000742.JPG

S7000741.JPG

S7000743.JPG

S7000744.JPG

'think', well i hope iv found the running problem too :dance: probably not knowing my luck haha 8-[ but you have to hope.
Apart from the black bonnet (sorry not a fan) it looks in pretty decent condition Beau, nothing a good tidy up and clean wont sort out :)

Is it a keeper or a money maker?

Apart from the black bonnet (sorry not a fan) it looks in pretty decent condition Beau, nothing a good tidy up and clean wont sort out :)

Is it a keeper or a money maker?

i only really bought it for the wheels! so i suppose its just to sell but i seem to have taken out insurance on it... :eek: so its a keeper for now, the cost of having a bonnet resprayed will cost more than the car cost.... dont see the point :p may as well keep the cheap car- cheap.

Last edited:
well this car was 'broken for spares' sold the bonnet, wheels, interior, exhaust etc half the car basicly.

so the shell had been sitting down the road for 6 months with parts which no one wanted, rather than scrap £100's of pounds of parts though i may as well stick it back on the road, no pics of before which is a shame cos it was on no wheels sitting on the floor in bits lol, but it looks nearly the same as before, so not that intresting pics... but alot has changed.

S7001042.jpg

S7001047.jpg

S7001046.jpg

S7001045.jpg

i look at that and think, i could sell the mk2 and get something like that as a runabout instead... still love the way they look, and that one still has the potential to look really really smart for not much money...

Back