18052008039.jpg

Stilo My Stilo Abarth 3dr Manual

Introduction

Well guys,

Here's my motor, has it over a year and still love driving it, just wish it didn't cost a fortune to fun, even though im driving it like a grandma and getting 48mpg out of it I want more LOL!!!

Saw a Schumi edition in Tesco the other day, NICE!!!
No guys,

Seriously I am averaging 48mpg, I drive at 56mph along the M6 and M56 to work and never touch the brakes until im in the company car park, I just make sure I keep under half a tank of fuel to keep the weight down and run it on Total Excellium. It seems to be working.

My Average MPG combined with town driving on the weekend is 37.9mpg. and on motorway it sticks at 48mpg.

I just wish I was getting what my mother was out of her Grande Punto 1.2 Active, 67.9mpg according to the computer and her average consumption is 58mpg.

Can anyone reccomend a decent car wax as well, im currently using Turtle but doesn't seem to be doing the job.

Also does anyone have any tips on engine oil, my dealership @ forward autos reccomends Silenia Performer it seems pretty good but was wondering if anyone knew of any better FL oil to use other than performer. I used to use the Selina Sport in my Chinq Sporting.

Thanks for taking a look, im going to get my wheels reconditioned next month because there starting to look a little tired. Anyone know if the mobile services are any good or am I better going to a wheel shop?

Cheers,

Warren

Ya bunch of meanies,

Nah it's a 2.4 I should know with an insurance bill of 1150 with a years no claims !!

When not driving like a granny have seen it as low as 11mpg but that was not in the Uk and I was doing around 130mph

i use to use turtle wax stuff, i wouldnt bother anymore complete waste of money and time...

You want to polish it first then you seal it with a gloss/wax usually. take a look at www.detailingworld.co.uk for good advice on products, etc...

Personally this is how i polish my bodywork up:

X2 coats Autoglym super resin polish

X2 coats Autoglym extra gloss protection

X2 coats Collinite 476 wax, with the rotary

try here for good products, you pay for what you get: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/

I used Meguiars NXT spray on polish for the first time yesterday, Only cost about £8 for a 700ml bottle, spray on, wipe it around with a clean cotton cloth. Come back 10mins later and buff it.... takes no time to polish up either. Looks lovely.

Attachments

• P15-09-09_09_16_01_.JPG
    P15-09-09_09_16_01_.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 100
I got a 2.4 manual with skyroof and I went on long run the other week from Poole to Bristol and got 30 mpg and I'm not light footed but when just around town I get 27.9. but really love the car sooo much cheers Paul.

Back