P100408_15_02.JPG

Grande Punto My Exotica Red GPS T-Jet

Introduction

Been meaning to get these pics up for a while now, but only just found the data cable for my phone, let me know what you think.

It currently has no mods, but am planning the following when money permits:

gloss balck wheels,
abarth rear lights,
Raggazon quad exauhst with novitc rear apron or similar,
linea, vinyl, novitec something to the grill!!!!!

P100408_15_02.JPG

P100408_15_02_01_.JPG

P100408_15_02_02_.JPG

P100408_15_03.JPG

P100408_15_03_01_.JPG

P100408_15_04.JPG

P100408_15_04_01_.JPG

lots of pic's! but i know you all prefer to look at pictures than reading s*** loads :D
Good starting point you got there mate.

Plans sound good but please don't get a quad exhaust. For the love of god.

haha, its funny you say that its the only thing im not sure about. the only one ive seen that ive liked is johnlummis, not seen many others fitted. i think a more subtle one would look better, i dont want it to look added on if you know what i mean. any recommendations? :confused:

or decent ideas for the car in a whole? (y)

haha, its funny you say that its the only thing im not sure about. the only one ive seen that ive liked is johnlummis, not seen many others fitted. i think a more subtle one would look better, i dont want it to look added on if you know what i mean. any recommendations? :confused:

or decent ideas for the car in a whole? (y)

If you want to stay with the ragazzon system they do one where thr trim looks like the sporting exhaust but a little sportier if you get my drift?

Or wait for ther supersprint to brign a system out?

As far as the car as a whole goes I'd get a gsr induction kit on it and replace the suspension for coilovers. (next thing on mine)

Look around the GP section for ideas and don't copy my car :)

If you want to stay with the ragazzon system they do one where thr trim looks like the sporting exhaust but a little sportier if you get my drift?

Or wait for ther supersprint to brign a system out?

As far as the car as a whole goes I'd get a gsr induction kit on it and replace the suspension for coilovers. (next thing on mine)

Look around the GP section for ideas and don't copy my car :)

haha i had noticed urs and it looks exactly like i want mine too :( but i wont copy it too a t :D just use it as some inspiraton! lol ill have a few diffrent twists to mine! hopfully anyway

Yes please don't get a quad exhaust:

yer thats exactly what i mean looks far too plonked on, thats why i thought about the apron. but i think i possible look into others for now :)

Cheers for the comments so far! (y)

IMO slam it then MAYBE some splitters :)

the single most effective mod for a car to look good is to be low. you can whack any amount of bits onto a car and it still wont look great untill the arch gap is minimal, IMO (y)

Completely agree with that, the first thing I did to mine after the remap was lower it (not low enough yet), its the foundation for everything else.

Slammed on black wheels would make a massive difference.

lowering it is somthing i want to do too, but i dont really know much about what is needed from what i gather elibach's are the way to go. but what are the issues with warrenty? what could go wrong? is it worth upgrading the dampers etc?

cheers

lowering it is somthing i want to do too, but i dont really know much about what is needed from what i gather elibach's are the way to go. but what are the issues with warrenty? what could go wrong? is it worth upgrading the dampers etc?

cheers

Only thing that it will invalidate is the warrenty for the shocks most likely but they wont wear out that much faster than they would on normal springs so i wouldnt worry about it.

Back