CIMG0385.JPG

Cinquecento My Cinqs (The Turbo and The NA)

Introduction

Just spent a weekend waxing all the cars so thought I'd post a few pics of the Turbo Cinq and one of my NA looking very shiney.

What a way to spend your birthday
Like the addition of the other ornamental gasket, always meant to do that!(y) But not sure about the newer style bonnet badge;) keep it retro i say hehe!

Looking very good!:slayer:

I miss the turbo power :(

Like the addition of the other ornamental gasket, always meant to do that!(y) But not sure about the newer style bonnet badge;) keep it retro i say hehe!

Looking very good!:slayer:

I miss the turbo power :(

Thanks one month and over a 1000 miles into ownership so far and not missed a beat,

The plan is for no badge in the end but that is some way off yet

One or two things very soon styling wise Abarth arch extensions imminant, Abarth Front next month (if i can get hold a sporting front bumper Hint Hint guys), was going for an Abarth rear but I was looking at a cinq with a Hormann rear the other day and I really liked it so undecided yet.

Under bonnet 40mm Tb fitted, single piece stainless boost pipe and new bailey dump valve with new Samco fittings tommorow, Samco hoses for cooling, oil breathers and fuel lines, next month.

Oh and a cat. one alarm and additional immobilser being fitting tommorow too (was looking at a tracker but just had to pay for one for the Lotus:eek:)

Last edited:
both looking excellent mate

wheels on the NA look excellent - have they been refurbed or as you got them?

The NA wheels just as i got them, they've just had lots of regular pollishing to keep the nasty brake dust away. The rim protection on the conti-sports also stop them getting accidently scuffed

I know, I know, its Martin's car, but I can answer the question about the origins of the seats seeing as it used to be Emma's and were fitted while in our ownership.

Yes they are from an Ignis Sport, I have an Ignis Sport and through the owners club I acquired a pair from one that was being turned into a trackday car and took the chance they would fit as from just looking I felt they were about right.

They do not have custom subframes, we used the original Suzuki subframes and then because the Suzuki has a weird shaped floor, higher on sill side than in middle used boxed section to make up differance, worked out a treat as one runner IIRC lined up pretty much bang on, width wise they are ideal matching up to the same width as original seat subframes.

Aaron (on behalf of Martin the Cinqs new owner) :D

Back