back15.jpg

Bravo My New Bravo!!

Introduction

Hi Guys!
Never posted on here before - my boyfriend is always on here, so I normally get him to post things, but I am SOOOO impressed with my new bravo I wanted to show you all! It's a 1.4 T-Jet 2007 Bravo and is AMAZING! Anyone thinking of getting one - DO!

I got this one because I loved my older bravo so much (Marmalade... who is below) and although I will be sad to see her go, I'm very impressed with her new brother! hee hee :D Take a look at the pics..... what do you think?

My New Bravo

Front
front7.jpg

Rear
back15.jpg

Old Bravo

Front
pic_nearside_front.jpg

Rear
pic_oppositeside_rear.jpg
Swap the wheels from your old Bravo onto your new Bravo? :idea:

they are only 15 inch (i think!) - the new bravo wants 17"... seen some nice ones, not too expensive, so my boyfriend may be helping with cost for my birthday, depending on if they are the right ones, not had proper chance to look yet. Just waiting to sell my beloved marmalade now, but i'm really gonna miss that one! the only car i have missed as much as i'm gonna miss this one was my punto....:cry:

I'm sure my new one with help me get over the trauma...:p

x

Hee Hee - the orange is beautiful. I do like the black, but to be honest, i wish the new one was that colour too!! I've only ever passed one bravo on the streets in the last year in that colour... that's why i like it so much.

Yeah your right its quite a rare colour for the Bravo, a stunning one at that. I was in tandem with another one on the m40 about a month back, and had to put a thread up about it on here as I got a few pics :D Your the second one on FF to have an orange one (y)
But yeah never really see them so I just love it :worship:
Hope your new T-jet serves you well!

Hi Guys!
Never posted on here before - my boyfriend is always on here, so I normally get him to post things, but I am SOOOO impressed with my new bravo I wanted to show you all! It's a 1.4 T-Jet 2007 Bravo and is AMAZING! Anyone thinking of getting one - DO!

I got this one because I loved my older bravo so much (Marmalade... who is below) and although I will be sad to see her go, I'm very impressed with her new brother! hee hee :D Take a look at the pics..... what do you think?

Nice photos and great car there Miss Feroux, im sure you will love the Bravo for some time to come, i have had mine since end of October and still love it like the first day driving it away from the forecourt:)

Missferoux's Orange Bravo has now been sold!

Pity it was nobody off the Forum, although it doesn't help though when you get some idiot being pedantic and trying to cause an argument over nothing with some silly childish posts :mad:

Young lad and his dad came down tonight and made a good offer for it...didn't take much to convince somebody to buy it (as you can see from the pics). I'll be gutted to see it go, but things move on. My missus has now got her new Bravo and I've got my spanking new 500 on the way so we'll be still on the Fiat Forum for a long time yet!!

Si :)

like i much like shame there all 5 doors really, love the original Bravo concidering one for my 2nd car, are they any good would be a 100sx, or an 85sx depends on insurance really

puntoricj.gif

Definitely get one! I had the 100SXm (Marmalade!) - and she was absolutely fantastic. As I've said before, that's what made me get a new shape one... as for insurance, there's a company advertised on here called Chris Knott - I've just taken a policy with them. You get a discount for saying Fiat Forum, and they were literally a few hundred cheaper!! The one I had worked out about £550 a year, with 2 years ncb.... but like i said, get one! You won't be disappointed I promise... (y)

I must admit, Marmalade's new owners are coming to collect her tonight. Wish it was a fiat enthusiast as have a feeling they won't look after her like I did.. may even cry when they drive her away! :cry:

Anyhoo... i'll stop waffling now.. thanks for all your messages guys x

Back