Stilo My Stilo....

Currently reading:
Stilo My Stilo....

Only have these two - used by previous owner in selling the car - will have to wait for an improvement in the weather before I can take some updated ones.

208304-1.jpg

208304-2.jpg

LMAO - similar comments were made by GF, she now calls it the "Agadoo-mobile!! - not to keen on the spoiler either, would prefer something a little more 'standard' with brake light strip, will investigate that some more early next year.

Last edited:
Thats Koas old car, or at least its twin! I always liked it, but more so with the old wheels

have a search, you should find out some info (y)

Was Koe's old car but he sold it to Carcrazy and he was the last owner :)

You are indeed right guys - I read Kao's thread when searching through FF for info on life with a Stilo - I will admit I prefer his alloys to those it's wearing now.

Besides the alloys there are a few other mods (probably already covered elsewhere on here) - front grill is now the silver "final" version with red fiat badge, badge in centre of boot is off and there are new metal Abarth badges on both wings and boot, plus removed the god-awful plastic chrome effect wipers!

Last edited:
How did you come by the car did you get it from a showroom or off Carcrazy ?
And has it still got the GSR induction kit fitted on it as well ..and do you get any warning lights up on the car :chin:

Bought it from Carcrazy - had the induction kit fitted when I viewed it but the dash lit up like a christmas tree - he offered to remove it and return it to 'standard' and thats the condition it's in at the mo - may look into having the kit put back on and everything else sorted to cure the warning lights but I'm happy with the car as it is for the time being.

Whats everybody on about thats a brilliant spoiler i love it. If you dont like it Dogspods then ill swap it for my standard one its yellow but nothing a quick sparay cant sort out.

Ah i thought that was Koa's old car before anyone posted up, but didnt want to say anything unless i was wrong. Got to agree with some of the guys and say the original wheels looked better, those ones just look strange. Nice to see that badge on the boot was moved to the side, altho personally id take it off altogether i think

Ah i thought that was Koa's old car before anyone posted up, but didnt want to say anything unless i was wrong. Got to agree with some of the guys and say the original wheels looked better, those ones just look strange. Nice to see that badge on the boot was moved to the side, altho personally id take it off altogether i think

I do like Koa's wheels, but the photo doesn't do the wheels justice, they look waaaaaaaay to 'bling' in the pic, in the flesh they're more of a matt chrome and a lot more subtle.

Center badge went altogether as the colours had faded, was tempted to 're-badge' the tailgate but I kinda enjoy the puzzled "what's that?" from the local Corsa chavs at traffic lights - LOL

im going to take the stilo badge of my car :D, and put a sticker over the fiat badge on the boot (not sure wether to go for a scorpion badge or an abarth badge though) :p

getting a new grille for the front so it wont have a badge there :p

Back