Photo-00802.jpg

Grande Punto My new grande punto

Introduction

Well as some already know i traded in the seicento and bought a brand new GP. shes a 1.2 active sport in action red with blue&me. i absolutly love it! so much nicer drive than the sei and the technology is brilliant.

heres some pics from the dealership, on my day off on tuesday ill clean her (dirty motorways) and post some better pics.

Photo-00802.jpg

Photo-00823.jpg

Photo-00831.jpg

Photo-00812.jpg

what you think?
Very nice mate(y) beans as you aint that far from me i cant wait to see it ;):p

Anythink planned or you keeping it as it is ?

Tis very tidy anyways :slayer:

Bravo_Sean

Good choice and a massive upgrade on your seicento. Do you not find it a bit slow though or is it about the same as the sei?.

the sei was on 15s so was slow anyway, to me it feels nippier, it pulls from 50 in 5th up to 70 which the sei was never able to do. theres alot less body roll over the sei too so holds unbelieveably well. as for acceleration, im running the engine in and not took it over 4000 revs as yet so not tested it. didnt go for it for the power, was sick of the uncumfy and small seicento! still getting used to the hydraulic feel to the pedals! i love the side skirts, make the car look totally different to other GPs.

as for mods, im going to get fiats sill protectors, they listed as 43 quid on uk fiat which isnt much more expensive than lockwood ones. and looking into getting the front fogs fitted. apart from that its staying stock atm, want to keep warranty, and no need for any ICE upgrades, the stereos cracking!

T is there any way of getting a switch above the rear fog switch on the switch panel on the right? i.e where the switch would be if factory fitted, dont want to be sticking switches around the place and want to keep it looking like it was factory fit!

EDIT sorry just reread the first page, if i got the fogs fitted by a dealer would they be able to use the menu, fog bank switch and keep the warranty?

Last edited:
T is there any way of getting a switch above the rear fog switch on the switch panel on the right? i.e where the switch would be if factory fitted, dont want to be sticking switches around the place and want to keep it looking like it was factory fit!

EDIT sorry just reread the first page, if i got the fogs fitted by a dealer would they be able to use the menu, fog bank switch and keep the warranty?

Nope,would need new body computer if you brought a switchbank with F.fog switch.I tried fitting a small switch in the switchbank but its sealed.

Can always fit the switch away from view,only reason in the guide I put it where it was was because the wiring is all there at the cig lighter.

Nope,would need new body computer if you brought a switchbank with F.fog switch.I tried fitting a small switch in the switchbank but its sealed.

Can always fit the switch away from view,only reason in the guide I put it where it was was because the wiring is all there at the cig lighter.

ah that makes sense, cheers T. ill have more of a look into it, just concerned about warranty!

Back