53994458a4306925559b597944887l.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Irish_bad_ass : My 2002 Black 1.2 16V Sporting Punto

Introduction

Irish_bad_ass : MODS : My 2002 Black 1.2 16V Sporting Punto

Hey Guys
this is my Sporting Punto and what ive done to it so far
let me know what you think

tints are next on my list but the driving laws over here are all over the news at the moment they;re are trying to change everything for learner drivers that they cant be the car alone or on motorways or anything so not gettin them till i get my full licence which will be at least a year coz the waiting list over here is so bad, ive been drivin over a year and still dont have it yet

i actually really like those wheels, but how anyone can ever even think those lights look good is beyond me. smoked/tinted is the way to go.

at least they are mounted correctly, most of the time people mont them showing the bulbs. not a hooge fan but i do think they can really highlight a car. love white under the car similar to what top gear do with the cars when they do the show after a test.

not bad., i like the wheels, as for your licence, if you ring them up and tell them you need your licence for work and that you have a dissabled sister/mother/brother they'll give ya a sooner date., my sister did it last week and got moved up to this month.,(y)

hmmm might try that one with the licence
will they not as for proof? i got a letter from work saying that i needed it to drive for work but the whole country is probably tryin that one now

hmmm might try that one with the licence
will they not as for proof? i got a letter from work saying that i needed it to drive for work but the whole country is probably tryin that one now

no my sister didnt need anything, done it over the phone there and then, as for the letter, yeah everyone is doin that.,lol

Liking the wheels, I've seen them around on a car local to me and thought they looks nice, don't really like the lights though.

they;re are trying to change everything for learner drivers that they cant be the car alone or on motorways or anything

the only law they changed was the stupid law that you were allowed drive on your own if you had your second provisional. you never were allowed to drive on your own without a fully licenced driver if you were on your first or third provisional. they have now put the law back to next summer for people holding a second provisional.

if you have been driving only a year you must only be on your first provisional meaning you cannot drive on your own, you are not insured and you can be fined and prosecuted!! and this has always been the case!!!

if you have been driving only a year you must only be on your first provisional meaning you cannot drive on your own, you are not insured and you can be fined and prosecuted!! and this has always been the case!!!

Except the judges keep on throwing the cases out, my mate has been up and thrown out on it 4 times.,

i know the Gardai and the courts don't inforce it that much..its a joke but people seem to think that this is a new law but its not. It has always been the case! To be up in court 4 times..would that not have given your friend enough time to have sat a drving test? I couldn't care if somebody gets fined or prosecuted..but I do care if an unqualified driver causes an accident but their insurance company won't pay out because they didn't have a fully licenced driver with them!!

was all in a short space of time, hes fully licenced now, it started coz the copper was trying to contradict him about having his rear windows tinted and ended up in an arguement so the copper was just being a pr*ck and deliberatley giving him hassle but he got fed up in the end when the judges kept throwing the cases out.,lol

i want the black lexus lights but i got the ones i have for nothing so i wasnt wasting €250 on a black set
id swap the set i have though. ANYONE OUT THERE WITH A BLACK SET THEY WANT TO SWAP !!!???

tints are next on my list !!

you'd do well to find others on here who have them., where did you get quoted 250 for a set? that stupid money, there going for half nothing in a lot of places in dublin and on the internet.,

Back