062407photos_046.jpg

Panda 100hp

Introduction

Didn't think that there were enough 100HP threads in here so here is my 100HP:-

062407photos_046.jpg

:cool:
really? i find the 100hp's very attractive, however one of my mates hates them to death, said he'll slap me if i get one :confused:

yeah i am not sure what it is bout them but they just do not appeal to me! o well i hope you enjoy it matthew!!

i would love to test drive one to see what it is like to drive, and i am not saying they are a bad car as i clearly wouldn't know, i mean i am sure there is not a car that everyone likes so you can't please everyone so its all personal taste!

so if your not a panda man, your probably a corsa C man, as the 1.4 sri twinport job is pretty much the GM equivilent.
which I can say here quite clearly is not a great car, reliablish, good build (maybe better than the fiat) but handling is not greatly confidense inspiring, understeer city.

Really nice cars, Fiat doing what they do best, small fun cars that make you smile when you drive them. Sadly my shoulders are too broad to make driving one for any decent period of time a bit of a pain.

EVO magazine love theirs, I think Clarkson is the only one to say anything bad so far but that's his thing isn't it, go against the norm to look "edgy" :)

Here is a close-up which I took the day before I collected it from the dealer. Space was a little tight in their parking-lot [for taking pics] so the angle isn't great. I'll endeavour to take some better photos of it and post them here (y)

panda3.png

Nice looking motor mathew, very clean
Your right there are very few 100hp pics up here, have to get a few pics of mine up when i take then lol
Looks very nice in the blue

OZ

Back