66.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My Mk1 Puntos - 85elx & Sporting

Introduction

I finally sorted the Team Dynamics yesterday :slayer: (y) :D

But thought i would take pics of both of them....the elx knows these things and will play me up if ignored ;)

But basically have given up mucking about with my elx now and she is going to be my day to day run around... and going to start working just on my sporting...:)...I think :chin: :D

SPORTING
Is almost standard but on 15/195 TD, with a SPAX 35mm kit
And next step is probably black halo's
ELX
She has BK's 15/195 and sprayed dash and lightly tinted rear lights and black halos :)

66.jpg
I like them (Jealous even :eek:), except for the new wheels and that BLOOMING suspension on the Sporting. My ass is still recovering. :cry: :(

Just need a willing young man to christen them with. ;) :D

(p.s, She made me reply. :p)

I like (y)

5 doors rule:slayer:

(y) Seat belts dont dig in ya neck in a 5 door either :eek:

I like them (Jealous even :eek:), except for the new wheels and that BLOOMING suspension on the Sporting. My ass is still recovering. :cry: :(

Just need a willing young man to christen them with. ;) :D

(p.s, She made me reply. :p)

Only cos I wanted you to publicly declare that you love my cars and are jealous lmao :p :D

And you aint christening my cars with a willing or unwilling young man Mrs Dogger-Dodger :p :D pmsl

Oooo,., very nice., (showoff) :p
the elx wheels look crap now compared to the sporting.,lol

with angels on the sporting and tinted rears it'll look great., lookin forward to seeing it in the metal, it looks really clean.,(y)

BLOOMING suspension on the Sporting. My ass is still recovering
sounds like someone already christened it for ya k.,:p
and boo, i never thought you had it in ya.,(y)

Erm, no, Boo had nothing to do with it, was Karen driving like a Morecambe and Lancaster taxi driver. :p and the dodgy roads and the fact that the slightest bump goes right through ya, so no, was not me and Booty getting jiggy in the back, was no space for a start. :p We did try. ;)

so no, was not me and Booty getting jiggy in the back, was no space for a start.
well i never actually said anything about you and boo getting jiggy., you just did though., got something to tell us then huh, sounds like a confession to me.,:chin:

yeah but 26000 miles is a long way when driven by someone who has no concept of what a clutch is for... and treats the accellerator as an on off switch...

hehe :p

lol.. I wont tell anyone that you were the previous owner then adam :p :D

You want to sell me the sporting? :p

erm..nah your alright.... its a heap anyway ;) lol.......:rolleyes: eh boo!! :p

Oooo,., very nice., (showoff) :p
the elx wheels look crap now compared to the sporting.,lol

with angels on the sporting and tinted rears it'll look great., lookin forward to seeing it in the metal, it looks really clean.,(y)

sounds like someone already christened it for ya k.,:p
and boo, i never thought you had it in ya.,(y)

Hopefully, she should look 'grand' when shes done eh (y) lol :p :D

(n) And as for boo and jammie :eek: I thought it was my kids dropping ice-cream on my back seat :(

:shakehead Not nice guys!!!!

:p :D

Back