Marea Somthing a bit special

Currently reading:
Marea Somthing a bit special

finally, i only spent close to 5 months looking for a set!

DSC001782.JPG

DSC001761.JPG

DSC001742.JPG

how sexy do they look on the Marea!?

they are in really nice condition aswell, only a few minor scratches and the tyres were good.

they are scraping my arches now though, so debating on weather to have the arches rolled or fit the 205/40's i have in the garage

looks good mate, shame about the scraping, get that sorted and will be very nice, they 17"? what size where they originally? any affect on performance?

That looks great.
Next time I see you about let me have a nosey about your car, it looks awesome (y)

17'' :rolleyes: as you own a GP putting 17'' will effect handling and acceleration slightly

Considering he owns a GP yeah, how would he know that the stilo abarth wheels are 17" too.. ? So theres no need to talk down to people when they ask a valid question eh :rolleyes:

The main change in handling your find is the car tram lines a lot easier on big alloys and even more so with low profile tyres.. .

Back to topic.. .

Wheels looks pretty cool on the marea :cool:

Looking lovely! (y)

Did you manage to get home first? :p

it was getting dark so we stopped off to fit them but couldnt get the car high enough with crappy jack so got home and did it right away :p

looks good mate, shame about the scraping, get that sorted and will be very nice, they 17"? what size where they originally? any affect on performance?

on mone no not really as its a 2.0 20v, you might find they would make your 1.2 noticably slower.

i need to fit lower profile tyres as the back is scraping somewhat awful aswell, the offset looks lush but wish fiat had designed them this way!

looking a hell of alot better Ryan :cool: :yum: (y)

put the 205's on as im guessing they have 215's on, they will rub even without it being lowered going over undulating or bumpy roads, the 205's will be fine though mate, plus as you have some itll be a hell of alot cheaper than getting your arches rolled

looking a hell of alot better Ryan :cool: :yum: (y)

put the 205's on as im guessing they have 215's on, they will rub even without it being lowered going over undulating or bumpy roads, the 205's will be fine though mate, plus as you have some itll be a hell of alot cheaper than getting your arches rolled

I think they came with 205/45 or 205/50, the 205/40's would give a smaller diameter therefore may cause less problems. Looking good ryan, wish I had a weekend now! lol

They look great. Bet you're glad after 5 months of waiting lol.

To me though, the front sits slightly too low! Its only my opinion and its usually the lower the better, but I think its the shape of the arch that does it :confused:

Anyway your car does look cool! (y)

Back