ePER

Currently reading:
ePER

TDF said:
I found a few online versions of ePER that work, if anyones interested.

Release 16

Release 18

Release 20

Hi TDF, thanks for the links :)
Only the first one opened.
Is there a way I can save this to my PC? Download it or something?
It will be very usefull to have this all the time. They'll remove it soon I'm afraid.
Thanks.

I just tried all three and they still all work. I cant see anyway of downloading it all. The info is on someones computer somewhere and the program runs a server for the outside world to access it.

I think Ben might be setting up one for the forum.....

TDF said:
I just tried all three and they still all work. I cant see anyway of downloading it all. The info is on someones computer somewhere and the program runs a server for the outside world to access it.

I think Ben might be setting up one for the forum.....

This would be great!!!
Thanks TDF for this Great contribution :)

Ive found version 16 for download. Not sure whos webspace its on, but theres various links to it on the net, so I guess he doesnt care.

Its 1.55gb but comes down quite fast. Its a Nero disc image, so either burn it to DVD or just mount it with Daemon tools or similar.

Ive never used or even looked at emule, but thought it wont hurt to give it a go. Ive got it going, but by the looks of it, it may take 6 months to download it. Currently racing along at 4.57KB/s. :(

i'm getting it at 10kb/sec :(

and this in on my superduperfast work connection that usually gets 50+kb/sec no matter what.

jug said:
i'm getting it at 10kb/sec :(

and this in on my superduperfast work connection that usually gets 50+kb/sec no matter what.

From emule ? I just checked that link and I get it at 1MB/sec 18 min for 1.55gb, emule sucked big time though.

I wouldnt bother with that emule it sucks ass, lol

Not sure why that link is so slow for you, I just tried it again and its still flying.

I've got version 20 now, I could stick it on a torrent if you or anyone wants ?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Right ive stuck v20 up as a torrent, the more people get on it the quicker it will go I guess ?

Attachments

• ETK Eper 20.nrg.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,760
Last edited:
Ive got that eMule running too.

File name ETK Eper20.nrg

ed2k://|file|ETK%20Eper%2020.nrg|1723629724|90E1DE57109E5EA55B19E31277C5AE14|h=PV75X2HYIOFWWLMLPWT5ZBTDHMGAPPFI|/

SkinzCinqSporting said:
Nah you can't been there tried that, eMule sucks IMO!
Yeah you can, that is how I got mine :spin: didn't say it was fast, but I still got it :) I got all the later versions as well, but encryption is a pain.

Stuart DemonD said:
Yeah you can, that is how I got mine :spin: didn't say it was fast, but I still got it :) I got all the later versions as well, but encryption is a pain.

It came faster buying off ebay than downloading off eMule, I got to 27% by time it arrived in post :p

Back