Seicento manual?

Currently reading:
Seicento manual?

Emsy

I havent heard of any for the seicento :( anyone know of them?

Thanks

im sure porters do a manual for the sei

haynes cay they considering a version

but as blu says cinq haynes manual should do for mechanical side if you got SPI sei

Indeedy, Grab a cinq haynes for an spi or mpi sei, rember to ignore any OHV stuff, and then lots will be similar.

Also pop grab the FIAT workshop stuff, eBay, members on here (PM cough), which is also good for SPI.

I haven't seen a FIAT MPI cd yet.

If you have MPI, there are ingnition/injection diferences, ecu, sensor differences as a start. If you get the SPI stuff though, you can figure some of it out. It just a bit of a pain using the haynes cinq stuff, you have two levels of obfustication :(

kristian

hi everybody mr thick here :) whats the difference between spi and mpi
and could anyone tell me which one mine is
i have a fiat seicento sx 2001 899cc engine and have been looking all over for a haynes manual but cant find one coz i have just found out they dont make one which is a bit annoying but not as anoying as the guy who just about an hour ago asked for payment for one as he will have to order specialy actually i would call that pretty special lol go back after and get money back
i do have a cinquecento manual though 93 to 98 which i have for my other car which is at moment gathering dust coz gears box has gone and having trouble getting one at right price apart from scrap yard who say if it dont work when i fit it they will sort something out but not full refund lol any way any help on this matter of spi and mpi would be great even better if i can use cinq manual i want to change gear oil
cheers guys :slayer:

cheers custard
so i can use the cinq manual then thats brill im soorry if i sound thick but ive only been driving just over 12month and at 45 thats late in life lol so know nothing about cars really
now if you happen to have a vespa scooter px range with problems im prob the one to talk to lol
im i to take it that the engine lay out is same in cinq as in the seic so the place i look for gearbox oil will be same in both or there abouts
steve :slayer:

Hello, I have one in Polish language. Also I'm looking for one in English.
I tried to attach here but I see that the limit for a pdf file is 25M, and my file has 80M.So I put the manual on Scribd site. you copy paste this link:

www.scribd.com/doc/61297331/Seicento-Service-Manual-Polish

Back