General Shockers!

Currently reading:
General Shockers!

Hi all, just thought I'd share this. I took my Cross in for a service back in March, the mechanic noticed a slight mist on the front OS shocker, so said it would need changing. As it was not too bad I only had it done today under warranty, they actually changed both front shocks and the OS rear as well!
The service staff told me to keep an eye on the NS rear as the warranty is out April 2018. So any of you with a Panda with a bit of warranty left on it, maybe an idea to check them as they are £217.00 each!

There's no way on God's earth that a rear shock for a Cross should cost £217 - someone, somewhere is having a massive Turkish! If you ever have to replace the shocks (always in pairs, of course), then there will be easily sourced, sensibly priced alternatives in the marketplace.

There's no way on God's earth that a rear shock for a Cross should cost £217 - someone, somewhere is having a massive Turkish! If you ever have to replace the shocks (always in pairs, of course), then there will be easily sourced, sensibly priced alternatives in the marketplace.

Ridiculous sum of money - touch wood my 4x4 TA has done 53000 miles in 4 years with no damper issues.

^this^

PS I had a Bubble at your "massive Turkish" quip!

Last edited:
Back