General searching for injector o ring seal kit,Barchetta

Currently reading:
General searching for injector o ring seal kit,Barchetta

loctais

Hi all,
I am trying to source an o ring kit for the injectors on my Barchetta ( 1999 ). Tried a Fiat garage in France and the Guy told me that they do not supply them anymore due to no part numbers on the computer. Can anyone help ?

Hi Loctais,
If you open the 'ePER' at the top of the Barchetta forum page yoy ca navigate to the fuel injection system and click on the M1 column and it will show a diagram of the injectors and part numbers. Failing that if you have an old seal or the injector, take it to a parts shop who wil measure it and find it for you. The Fiat garage is letting you down badly.
Hope this helps.
Steve

Thanks for that steve, I will give it a try and let you know how I get on.

If you found them, please tell me where, and if you got information, part nr etc,

Hi bluning

Not sure if loctais managed to post a solution..

http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi?COUNTRY=012&GRP_COD=102&SBMK=F&DRIVE=D&MAKE=F&COMM_MODEL=BAR&CAT_COD=PK&MOD_COD=183&ALL_FIG=0&LANGUAGE=3&PREVIOUS_KEY=SUBGROUP_7&NEW_HTTP=TRUE&ALL_LIST_PART=0&SB_CODE=-1&KEY=SUBGROUP&PRINT_MODE=0&EPER_CAT=SP&GUI_LANG=3&WINDOW_ID=1
But parts must be available..most cars now use some form of injector..

Charlie

Last edited:
I inquired at my dealership located in Staffordshire, didn't have them in stock but were available, however the cost was crazy price, I think £10 + vat each. I didn't buy as my original ones were not so bad . I will look elsewhere.

did they not produce a large number of these engines. I'm surprised that fuel injection seals would be difficult to come by. By the way I have begun to tackle the last, what I consider to be a significant problem , a leak in the aircon system. The right rad support was hit(happened some time before I bought the car),and a fan mount bolt punched a hole in the low pressure side right at the pump. I have removed wheels, inner fenders, front bumper, both rads, and the line which my son has done a marvelous job repairing with a tig welder. Now I need to pull the support straight and reinstall everything. Hopefully it will be worth the effort:)

Back