Technical anyone with 1.3jtd please check

Currently reading:
Technical anyone with 1.3jtd please check

hello, i found a connector that isnt connect to anything, but im not sure if it was always like that or if i exedently disconected it yestrday.

pics on where the start is located. and onwords.

open hood, locate tubine
21616661_10214440344151468_1898020486_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

next to the turbine there is is a wirecover splitting into 2 pieces, the unmarked one goes into a connector just a few centimeters of. where does the 2nd (marked) wire go and connect? can anyone please check on their 1.3 to see where it conects.
21534703_10214440344191469_212217509_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

my is just sitting like this behind the battery tray...
21534411_10214440344031465_1693123686_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

ty

Last edited:
does anyone have a 2003-6 1.3jtd engine loom/wire diagram. i checked the GP 1.3jtd loom diagram and the wire i have is suppose to be the rpm senzor, i checked the wire and noticed that this loom splits into 2 seperate conectors again, 1 that goes into rpm senzor and one that i have no idea where it goes, car still drives normaly , no errors, 100km done and nothing. but still woried and id like to find what that conector is for, so please anyone with mk2b 1.3jtd please check that wire and tell me where it leads. ty

I'll have a look in the daylight, but from memory there are couple of connectors on my engine (2003 1.3 MJTD) that aren't plugged into anything and don't seem to have anything to plug into.

I'll have a look in the daylight, but from memory there are couple of connectors on my engine (2003 1.3 MJTD) that aren't plugged into anything and don't seem to have anything to plug into.

ohh please do , i found 2 connectors that r probbly for foglights as they r 1 on each side but this one near the engine worries me. i drive it daily and no problems or errors but still its waird.

please report back. ty!

ohh please do , i found 2 connectors that r probbly for foglights as they r 1 on each side but this one near the engine worries me. i drive it daily and no problems or errors but still its waird.

please report back. ty!

Hi Jaka,

I have no extra connectors in the place you photographed.

O6fOplh.jpg

Hope you figure it out.

Seth

Hi Jaka,

I have no extra connectors in the place you photographed.

O6fOplh.jpg

Hope you figure it out.

Seth

hmm i guess my are lined differantly, but non the less u shauld 100% have what i have on my 2nd picture, line wher it goes into Y (cable splitting into 2 cables) as those r rpm senzor and something with water..

can u check again? there has to be some wiring near turbo.

Back