Panda Hi there :)

Currently reading:
Panda Hi there :)

Saxon654

Good afternoon.

I've signed up looking for some advice on selling my mums old fiat panda. The car is a 54 reg and has covered around 110/111k. It's in average condition. I am in the process of cleaning up. However it does have some age related marks. I'm not entirely sure of what it's worth.

Thanks.

Good afternoon.

I've signed up looking for some advice on selling my mums old fiat panda. The car is a 54 reg and has covered around 110/111k. It's in average condition. I am in the process of cleaning up. However it does have some age related marks. I'm not entirely sure of what it's worth.

Thanks.
Let everyone know what model it is , which engine it is, when MOT expires and if you have service history .

Let everyone know what model it is , which engine it is, when MOT expires and if you have service history .

That might help wouldn't it... My apologies. It has bits and bobs of service history. It was serviced at dealers until 2009 when my mum bought it. Then it was all done without any logged history unfortunately. The head gasket was replaced in December 2015 along with the water pump and all belts too.

MOT I'll have to double check, but I think it's about April/May. It's an 1108cc 'Activ' model.

Last edited:
For an easy sale use the suggested value when you set up a Autotrader advert. You can also look at completed listings on eBay.

I used Autotrader when I sold my Renault Espace and got a good price with no hassle. Just be sure to show the good and the bad points.

Might be worth keeping, I always regret selling stuff down the line.

Might make a nice run around or second car.

Might be worth keeping, I always regret selling stuff down the line.

Might make a nice run around or second car.

Very sensible. It won't be worth much but could still be a useful car. Check for rust on the floor pan and rear axle. Also check the coolant pipe under the exhaust manifold. They rust away and the sudden coolant loss will often take out the head gasket.

Back