General Bravo Key

Currently reading:
General Bravo Key

Wessy

Evening All

First day on this forum, has anyone else had the issue of not being able to unlock your Bravo with just the key??
Original key with remote is fine but spare is just a plain key, starts the car but won;t unlock the drivers door!

Thanks in advance.:

Welcome :)

Odd issue indeed, almost sounds like either the door(s) have been replaced and they forgot to change the lock(s), or the ignition barrel/ecu have been replaced (and the forgot to change the door locks). Does the remote key blade work in the doors?

Welcome :)

Odd issue indeed, almost sounds like either the door(s) have been replaced and they forgot to change the lock(s), or the ignition barrel/ecu have been replaced (and the forgot to change the door locks). Does the remote key blade work in the doors?
only the drivers door has a key slot on it, and that doesn't open.

I can say this sounds odd. I have a variety of keys for mine and all open the door with the key in the key hole. If you can find out what key is required you should be able to get a key blade to match. It sounds as suggested that a lock has been changed and you have not got the correct key for the lock. I suggest you ask a locksmith. Most I have used have been really helpful and give advice freely.

Back