Styling Rear passenger seats

Currently reading:
Styling Rear passenger seats

CharlieBb

Hey,
I've owned my fiat 500 for the past 4 years. In these 4 years I have always put down my back seats so that I can walk my 3 dogs in the boot. As a result my little darlings have scraped the paint off of the metal plate attacked to the back of the seats. I was wondering if anyone had painted there's or knows whether you can paint them and make a nice job?
Thanks for the help!

Hey,
I've owned my fiat 500 for the past 4 years. In these 4 years I have always put down my back seats so that I can walk my 3 dogs in the boot. As a result my little darlings have scraped the paint off of the metal plate attacked to the back of the seats. I was wondering if anyone had painted there's or knows whether you can paint them and make a nice job?
Thanks for the help!

Hi and welcome :).

It's straightforward enough as painting jobs go; personally I'd take the seats out and do them away from the car. It takes only a few minutes.

Mask off the areas you don't want to get painted, then rub down carefully, prime and topcoat. If you're using rattle cans, start with this and finish with a gloss black lacquer.

As with all paint jobs, the key to a successful result is proper preparation.

Last edited:
Back