Technical Pls fellow Fiatees, need advice

Currently reading:
Technical Pls fellow Fiatees, need advice

Howzit

Good day all
I'm new here and desperately seeking some folks help and advice.
I have a 2011 Fiat Strada 1.4 Working (I realize it's not sold in many parts of the world) so hopefully a fellow saffer can assist.

I have serviced the vehicle at least 3 times since ownership and for the life of me I cannot find the fuel filter for the vehicle :bang:
I've been told differant location each time by differant Fiat dealerships. (So they dont know themselfs).
I can assure you it's not in the engine bay, it's not under the plastic cover which runs down the underbelly of the vehicle.
The way I see it, it can only be in the fuel tank or just outside it, making it very hard to get to (n)

If any fellow forumers know I would really appreciate your input.

Thks all

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

The parts catalogue shows pictures of it, but doesn't show where it is.

Attachments

• Strada Fuel Filter.JPG
    Strada Fuel Filter.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Filter.JPG
    Filter.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Filter Parts.JPG
    Filter Parts.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 309
Thks Devran
By the looks of this insert , it may be in engine bay, possibly right next to throttle body.
I will look again.
Thks again(y)

Hi Peter
you know I also thought that this appeared to be a filter for a diesel vehicle because of the electric cable attached to it, but wasn't sure.
I rechecked last night in the engine bay and I am sure there is no filter there.
Do you get life time filters in the tank?

Thks for your input(y)

If its a 2011 motor, i would say its a lifetime filter in the tank. If not it wiuld usually be under the rear sill before the wheel arch... near the brake lines

Back