Technical Fiat Panda Fuel Filler Neck Broken

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda Fuel Filler Neck Broken

itsamugsgame

I love this Panda, I really do but the build quality is terrible. The latest thing to break off is the Fuel Filler Neck. It is the part that you screw the filler cap in to, half of it has snapped off so I can no longer secure the fuel cap.
Anyone else had this happen? Can you buy that part or do you get stuffed for a complete fuel tank assembly?
Thanks in advance...

It is available separately. It will also separate you from your life savings. Price around €250.
https://www.fiatdalys.lt/en/catalog/parts/102/0/0/1/2Q/0/0/M4,M5,M6/0/GD/fuel-tank

I think a scrap donor vehicle is a good way to go.

Part number was initially 51711313, but only until 12/2003 build date, then replaced with 51747227. No information on differences, but early part number is probably not available, and the later would be supplied, so hopefully no fitting problems. I think most UK vehicles will be later anyway.

Anyone breaking a Panda would be surprised to have this requested, so hopefully cheap.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks all. I got the filler tube via Ebay from a breaker, £30. I also got a door catch with actuator for remote locking upgrade for £20. Still love the car despite everything ?

Back