Technical Fiat tempra headlights

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat tempra headlights

Urgently seeking a pair of rhd headlights for a tempra, plenty of left hand drive lights on eBay but rhd proving more challenging to find.. also looking for rear lamps for a saloon, any help appreciated.

No difference whatsoever between UK and ROI light spec. My problem is that most of what's out there seems to be LHD spec lights. I wouldn't mind there was a pair of tempra headlights for sale on eBay in the UK not long ago but I missed out on them!

No difference whatsoever between UK and ROI light spec. My problem is that most of what's out there seems to be LHD spec lights. I wouldn't mind there was a pair of tempra headlights for sale on eBay in the UK not long ago but I missed out on them!

what's wrong with them..??

you could probably prise the glass lenses off if you need to rework the reflectors.

Well if you look at my thread in the forum about the car you can see that the o/s headlight is smashed and there is a crack in the n/s headlight. The o/r taillight is also smashed. I think someone was using the car for target practice!

Well they have been packed up ready to post to you for 2-3 weeks, i guess you don't want them now Stephen ??

Hesitate to say this, but.......

If you have Tempra headlights ready to post, and you don't hear back, please feel free to let me have details! I don't need them, but have a couple of the beasts & good spares at the right price might find a home. (y)

Very much still interested. Was awaiting your PayPal details. Please check your PM! I was never going to miss out on tempra headlights! Hope Palio hasn't beaten me to them.. no offence! Seems there was a breakdown in communication and I don't get on here as much as I would like.

Very much still interested. Was awaiting your PayPal details. Please check your PM! I was never going to miss out on tempra headlights! Hope Palio hasn't beaten me to them.. no offence! Seems there was a breakdown in communication and I don't get on here as much as I would like.

No I didn't get a reply either! That was a while ago.

I was only saying if they weren't wanted (3 weeks is a long time not to be contacted by you!) I'd be interested to save them.

Stet!

Interested if available and not wanted or contacted. As I said originally. (y)

I will admit I absolutely dropped the ball on this, unfortunately 'real life' got in the way and it went out of my mind. Although I did pm regarding payment info. Anyway that's neither here nor there and I am interested if David wants to pm me. It would be much appreciated and we can wrap this up in a speedy fashion hopefully without any bad feeling and many apologies again on
My own behalf.

Back