Punto 2 -car Radio connections

Currently reading:
Punto 2 -car Radio connections

188Punto

Hello everyone!:):):) Just another punto 2 lover :D:D

I have recently bought this punto but its radio was pulled off. So now I purchased an aftermarket car radio. The little problem is that the wires where the radio will be installed inside the car have been chopped off by someone :mad:

With the aftermarket radio that I bought, there were 2 iso connectors to connect with - so I can solder them neatly with the wires inside the car.
Can anyone tell me what wire colours have to go with the one in the ISO connector .......or perhaps how are your standard ISO connector connected from the factory?

Any help will be greatly appreciated -thankyou

Attachments

• IMGP0015.JPG
    IMGP0015.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
  • IMGP0017.JPG
    IMGP0017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMGP0003.JPG
    IMGP0003.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMGP0004.JPG
    IMGP0004.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • IMGP0001.JPG
    IMGP0001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMGP0002.JPG
    IMGP0002.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
Hello everyone!:):):) Just another punto 2 lover :D:D

I have recently bought this punto but its radio was pulled off. So now I purchased an aftermarket car radio. The little problem is that the wires where the radio will be installed inside the car have been chopped off by someone :mad:

With the aftermarket radio that I bought, there were 2 iso connectors to connect with - so I can solder them neatly with the wires inside the car.
Can anyone tell me what wire colours have to go with the one in the ISO connector .......or perhaps how are your standard ISO connector connected from the factory?

Any help will be greatly appreciated -thankyou

look in the GUIDES ;)https://www.fiatforum.com/punto-mk2...g-iso-yellow-red-wires-mk2-only-not-mk2b.html

as the punto 2 is FUSSY..:eek:

Charlie

I figured out the problem now :)

A friend of mine really helped me and I used connectors male socket and crimped the wires neatly and sleeved them. The red wire was the supply voltage. Then I also connected the wires for the speakers
varesecrazy -thankyou for the link

problem solved:D

Attachments

• IMGP0015.JPG
    IMGP0015.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMGP0091.JPG
    IMGP0091.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMGP0092.JPG
    IMGP0092.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 44