RLNI college Poole Dorset
Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Puddincloth

Set lunch held annually by the Saab Enthusiasts every year in The Harbourview Suite invite the Fiat 500 once again to join us for the set menu provided by the college.

Contact Puddincloth for more information and those that attended last year can confirm more about the venue.

Noon 12 o clock meeting at the college bar to be called upstairs at 1pm for lunch. Event usually finished by 4pm.

See the main website events page for the lunch menu on the RLNI college page, although there is an alternative vegetarian option after we pointed out the option was uninspiring.

The RLNI bar and downstairs restaurant is open to the public So if you wanted to pop in I have no objections! The Saabies start gathering around noon.

I haven't had a big response from Fiat owners yet but there's is time yet

Yay - we are in. Look forward to seeing you all.

Is it really getting to that time of year already?

However, it was glorious weather today - nice bimble along the Dorset coast with the roof down :)
If this is global warming, bring it on:D

Sorry we have not been in touch and managed to let the summer slip by. We have been flat out at work and had other things going on too......

Anyway, happy to see you at the Saab meet and / or lay something on purely Fiat. We thought about going back to the Green Dragon for a Christmas lunch in memory of Tony (Grimwau) as he liked this venue more than the others that we used over the years.

We have checked availability and they can do the Christmas menu for us on either Saturday 10th or Saturday 17th December.

Time is short, they needed to know by yesterday (LOL), so please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to do this. We need to place a £5 per head deposit on a table.

To reiterate, happy to do either Fiat, Saab or both.

Best wishes to all,

Mark & Kirsty.

Thanks for replying so quickly. I shall now book the Green Dragon for the 17th and we will start a new event thread, so please add yourselves as attendees! Looking forward to catching up.

So?
Confused?
Has this event been usurped and cancelled over the Green Dragon?

I can't do either Saturday working one week and already at another event the 17th.

Everyone is as always welcome to the RLNI

* Just wonder if something special should be done for Tony at a time of year we can all get together and not a seasonal event?
I'm terribly sorry I didn't know he had been ill and had tried to get in touch with him since Sepetember.

Hi, no usurping or cancelling! I am afraid that we cannot make the 11th, hence the alternative suggestion. We see that some people are attending both, which is great. Hope you have a great time.

I'm going to miss you all, so plan something again soon!
I'll make sure the Saabies look after Andy too on the RLNI lunch ;)

Back