14315894_10154369247066125_1419824428_o.jpg

scarlett roxy ,or buttflaps rx8 :D

Introduction

well today i finally got something to enjoy soon,rwd,makes nise and some power ,more than ive ever had to date.

so i got a 2004 rx8 6speed with 231bhp engine.67k on clock

no mot,low compression on the poor 13b,
so il be buying a new motor to swap out while i rebuild and port the old one as its only on 67k.

appears aftermarket backbox was fitted,,needs correct size battery.

outside of the car isnt bad small corner scrape,

collected and delivered well by local recovery guy ,prices where fair,worth a shout! https://www.facebook.com/118Transport/?fref=ts

to collect and drop my rx8 and collecting me ,almsot 60 miles total and charged £60 and stopped by macdonalds on way back,knows his cars . certainly use him again,local to gloucester/cheltenham area but he will travel.

i got rough idea what i can get done in good time,so maybe rebuild or swap engine and myabe find some better suiting wheels as whats on there are bit tacky and 18"

simon
Reactions: varesecrazy
These are cool unfortunately the engine reliability reputation has depressed second hand values so that boyos can buy them instead of the usual golf mk4 or Leon...they then drive them like boyos do (maximum attack and no maintenance) so it becomes a case of sooner or later it will pop.

However if you can get it up and running should be a good car and they apparently nice to drive when they work and if you avoid short trips the engines last longer.

Back