So let's begin hopefully if you have purchased an aux cable cable for the head unit. But it hasn't worked and you think it's broken it's not. Or like me it only worked for couple of seconds when on voice command. But this is good news because it means it works ! So the USB drive is located in the glove compartment but like me you don't want to have to upload songs to a drive and scroll through them through the car. But you will need one to trick the car into thinking there is media.

• Step 1. plug your aux lead into the harness adapter at the rear of your head unit. There is multiple videos on u tube on how to do this but not how to make it work. On the blue me models the head unit does not have an aux setting even double clicking the CD button.
  • Step 2. Plug in a USB drive that has at least one song in mp3 format to allow the car to stay on media.
  • Step3. Using your steering wheel controls go to media player. Press menu and scroll unto you find it then press source / OK. Remember auto paly must be switched off for this to work. U can find this in settings on steering wheel control panel too.
  • Step4. Plug in your device to aux lead you have installed and press play prepare for amazement.

I hope this helped !
Reactions: MusicInMe