Tuning tuning fiat 131 to drift project

Currently reading:
Tuning tuning fiat 131 to drift project

Egyption Guy

HI Guys ... How Are You all ... hope To be Fine

My Name is Mohamed Kebaish ... Iam From egypt ..
And iam big fan of fiat

I was have e30 before .. and i had accident ...
and now thinking of building my new drift project ...
but i dont want build bmw car... like all guys

So i was thinking to build fiat 131 with engine of 2.0 turbo .. of fiat coupe engine
i wanna make a beast car with big horse power more than 200hp

So ... any body can help me with any information

HI Guys ... How Are You all ... hope To be Fine

My Name is Mohamed Kebaish ... Iam From egypt ..
And iam big fan of fiat

I was have e30 before .. and i had accident ...
and now thinking of building my new drift project ...
but i dont want build bmw car... like all guys

So i was thinking to build fiat 131 with engine of 2.0 turbo .. of fiat coupe engine
i wanna make a beast car with big horse power more than 200hp

So ... any body can help me with any information

coupe is FWD , ;) or can you mount it inline..??

Is 200hp not a bit modest? The lampredi engine in turbo-charged version already makes that from factory (e.g. alfa 155-Q4), and the coupe 16V-turbo has already 190hp from factory, 220hp minimum with mild chip-tuning...

Maybe you could be a bit more specificaties about the starting point (since you are from Egypte, this might be a tofas, with the sohc-lampredi? what kind of gearbox?), the desired layout (engine type, gearbox, ls-diff), and the kind of info you would like to receiver from members.

If you ask something too general, sometimes you end up with no answer at all (nobody knows it all); if you ask about something specific, someone might have the specific knowledge, and if youre lucky you might receive also more general answers.
Most guys (and girls) here are not too familiar with tofas-products, which makes them restrained in their answers.

Last edited:
Back