key code

Currently reading:
key code

golfpin

Charlie help please 2008 1.2 8V engine. Similar to Punto. Disconnected battery. Key code warning light comes on, goes off. Car will not start with either of its keys. 2nd time this has happened. Do you have any suggestions for me. Thanks Golfpin

Charlie help please 2008 1.2 8V engine. Similar to Punto. Disconnected battery. Key code warning light comes on, goes off. Car will not start with either of its keys. 2nd time this has happened. Do you have any suggestions for me. Thanks Golfpin

Hi, does the fuel pump under seat prime, when you turn on the ignition.?

the immob. light going on / off - sounds correct

any further issues,
spend time using SEARCH in "advanced" so you can search specific sub-forums (punto 2/B , Palio, etc - for specific search terms,

like immob , non-start , fuel pump dead, etc

Charlie

Charlie thanks again for your help got going thought to mention what i did perhaps will help others disconnected battery Joined the 2 batt leads together reconnected to batt car started. Am told that in order not to screw up the key code in future must remove the ignition key before disconnecting the batt!!! does this make sense but am up and running. Parting shot slave cylinder [clutch] leaking no kit available new one R3000 that would be 1500 pounds when our money was 2 to 1 against yours!!!!! all the best golfpin

Back