General Fiat Strada Mk2 headlights

Currently reading:
General Fiat Strada Mk2 headlights

alfasudparts

Good afternoon

I am trying to find any new or good used Strada Mk2 headlights for my car.

Does any member have any or know where I could contact to try and find some, I have tried Ricambio and middle Barton,

I have a brand new Mk2 Strada Grille to trade if cash is not acceptable, my number is 07928748150, I hope someone can help.

Many thanks
Peter

Silly me. It's a Mk2, so it's got the four lights, same as mine. There are a couple of headlights on eBay, but they are not cheap. Item no 261309804053 and item 321555873119.
I know the second one says bmw/vw but it has the four mountings as per Fiat, not the three that the vw and bmw has.
I am assuming that it is the outer 7" ones that you need.

Hi

Thanks for your help, its a Mk2 strada , the main headlights have the sidelight bulb holder as its a mk2, ideally I would like Carello or Siem but they seem pretty difficult to find.

If you do hear of any new or good used second hand please either contact me on 0792 8748150 or at Alfasud-parts online.

Regards
Peter

Hi,

I am looking for a reflector (believe that is the english word) for a Fiat Ritmo, 1987. In Sweden the model name is "Fiat Ritmo 85 cl", unfortunately I can't find what the international name is but it has four round headlights in the front.

You seem to have done some search for headlights so maybe you can advice me where to find this part? It is the left one which has become rusty and as it is now it does not pass the inspection needed to continue driving.

Thank you in advance! //Johan

Back