General Cinquecento Sporting T-jet

Currently reading:
General Cinquecento Sporting T-jet

sbundu

Up grade 2016...
100_5084_zpswnwlzf74.jpg

are forged, but the conneting rods for me are made in cina but EF Racing guaranty for 350hp.

that remains is to prove...

EF Racing best price I found

the intention is to try the E85 with the TD05 Chinese

for fear of breaking I have another t-jet at home

Did you measure what power / torque it makes?

Oh, and we could use some build pictures ;)

in the video the motor are stock, with TD04 turbo at 1,2 bar boost 228 HP and 280 nm

in the 2016 the new engine

Last edited:
Do you have a stiffer front anti roll bar and a rear one to keep the car upright in that track video?

If I push mine it rolls to a point where grip 'switches off' and a lot of understeer happens. Mine has the Apex springs which are stiffer than original and lowered it about 40mm.

What was the red / purple Fiat that overtook you (not the red Alfa), an Uno? That seemed to be the fastest thing out there?

Last edited:
I have this...
100_4535_zpsmcbkpm5h.jpg

My springs are Eibach Abarth with any modify

100_4538_zpsywzyr3wq.jpg

A Fiat purple are a Uno Turbo, good carand a very good pilot!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, interesting :) How much difference does that make?

I have the OMP lower brace but haven't fitted it as it's bottom would be only about 50mm from the ground and will most probably hit road humps that they put here in the roads to slow us.

I think the Eibach springs are standard spring rate. Maybe a bit lower? So you have lowered them a little more and made them a little harder, possibly now similar to the Apex lower harder springs.

Did those yellow polyurethane bushes help much? I have the standard rubber which looks OK, not split of degraded.

lower brace with yellow polyurethane bushes help much my tyre (Yoko A048)

on track the different are more...

after any problem (sourge) with TD05 20G, change the turbocharger in TD05 16G twin scroll.

with 95RON 1,3 bar boost 260HP 890° EGT

with E85 1,3 bar boost 270HP 820° EGT.

Back