IMG_06766.JPG

Punto Evo kidpunto's White Punto Evo Sporting

Introduction

Previously Owned a 1.2 Grande Punto and wanted the next step up. It had to be something with style, speed and elegance. Refused to have the common sheep vehicles like a fiesta or corsa and couldn't set on a french car or owning another yaris. But the answer lied with a Punto Evo sporting, Yes Yes! :yum:

Currently had the Sporting for one month and has occupied a lot of my time in small subtile mods that don't break the bank but has allowed it to be unique. Aiming for a two tone colour scheme Black on white.

Pictures before Mods

Image with Chrome bar off

Current list of Mods completed
- Windows tinted
- Subwoofer & capacitor installed
- Black Fiat 500 Black Wing Mirrors (cheaper than punto one's on ebay)
- Carbon fibre wraped weird scratch panel by the windows
- Spray painted the chrome bar black
- Mud flaps with the Punto logo painted in white
- Genuine fiat short aerial

Car with current mods on

Future Mods / Idea's
- Carbon Fibre Decals on Fiat badges (Ordered)
- Abarth Black on White Centre Caps (Ordered)
- Corsa D Alloy Pedal Set (Ordered)
- Official Punto Mats (current generic ones are dying)
- Nightbreaker bulbs
- Wrap the roof in Gloss Black

Hope you like the look, every drive is a joy!
Reactions: JPeake94
Liking the black bar! I'm tempted to have that done myself after seeing it! Planning for any performance mods at all?

Liking the black bar! I'm tempted to have that done myself after seeing it! Planning for any performance mods at all?

Follow this guide for spraying it

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto-evo/303934-subtle-tweak.html?p=3053292

And this one for taking the bumper off if your crap at stuff like this

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto-evo-2012-guides/271344-removing-punto-evo-front-bumper.html

Im planning on sticking this decal from ebay on my badge to make it complete! The current Red on the badge doesn't go with the car now

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b5d9/15y71jn2fdjsu9j4g.jpg

As for performance mods, not really into it. The car for me is rapido when compared to my previos 69BHP Grande Punto.

Im really only interested in anything that improves the MPG / fuel economy.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Could you give me a link to where I can get those rear mudflaps?

They suit really well!

Definatley give the car a beefier look. I bought mine from eBay, if you patient you can get them for around £20 however looks like they have gone up in price. Cheapest is around £30 at the moment. Ensure you get the genuine ones that say punto on them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_o...S0&_nkw=genuine+fiat+punto+mud+flaps&_sacat=0

I can give it ago I suppose :) are you by any chance from Stoke? I know the dealership on the plate is!

Awesome mate, I will get some pictures on this weekend.

Close... I'm from Sutton Coldfield mate so about 1hours away

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Not far then, I'd noticed the barlows on the plate and thought I'm sure that garage is local! But yeah if you get some photos I'll give it ago.

Yeah it sounds a lot better than standard, has a nice bauble to it mines a ragazzon with a centre straight pipe, going to order the 60mm oversized flex pipe all and just a BMC panel filter in terms of performance, but I've added wind deflectors, a stubby aerial and some night breakers, currently looking into a forge dump valve as well.

Last edited:
Yeah it sounds a lot better than standard, has a nice bauble to it mines a ragazzon with a centre straight pipe, going to order the 60mm oversized flex pipe all and just a BMC panel filter in terms of performance, but I've added wind deflectors, a stubby aerial and some night breakers, currently looking into a forge dump valve as well.

Definatley need to save up for the exhaust when ive got some serious money saved! Heard loads of good things about nightbreakers, where do you get them from?
Also what does the Bmc Panel do?

Definatley need to save up for the exhaust when ive got some serious money saved! Heard loads of good things about nightbreakers, where do you get them from?

Also what does the Bmc Panel do?

Mine was £440, straight pipe and twin tip back box, stainless steel. They are quiet good definitely much better than standard bulbs but expensive! The BMC panel is less restrictive than the standard filter allowing more air to be drawn through, it gives a slightly louder induction sound and makes the turbo and blow off more noticeable. It'll add 5BHP maximum. But it's nothing too noticeable.

Back