Technical Airbag warning light

Currently reading:
Technical Airbag warning light

Aj80

Ok so had the codes read big thanks to varesecrazy (charlie) at the autoitalia show. Anyways on his screen we found this 1435691144980.jpg can anyone help on what the exact reason for this is. Is it a case of dirty contact any help appreciated thanks andy

Just noticed the misprint I put in the title it was a fat finger moment :lol:

Problems coming from bed contacts under the seat for side airbags and from trunk for curtains airbag. You can try to open and clean orange connector.

:yeahthat: split the orange plug and socket and give a nice spray of electrical contact cleaner/PCB cleaner.

I noticed mine had been rubbing when the rear seats have been sliding in and out, and had taken the insulation from the cables.:bang:

Failing this maybe an OCS simulator?.

Paul(y)

The ocs has had the emulator added for the mot six months ago so ruling that one out but will defo check the rear switches I think and contact cleaning under the front seats aswell

Ok update on this disconnected the battery undid all connects under the seats in the glove box and in the boot gave them a good spray with electrical contact cleaner left a few hours to dry reconnected them and reconnected the battery and bingo the airbag light has turned off cheers for the help on this one guys :)

Back