GTA V Crew

Currently reading:
GTA V Crew

Its been patched. There were a lot of issues first two days. Only issue now is sometimes it can't connect to cloud server. As for lost stuff that should all have stopped. I lost a character, and had to do the intro about 50 times (literally). All ok now. I've been online 2 days now without troubes, problems are becoming few and far between now.

The crew is called Fiat Forum Friends, crew tag is 'FIAT' (what do you expect) Heh.

Add me on Xbox any fellow Fiat'ers.

VERMINAT0R89
(The "0" is a number!)

Anybody feel free to come join us. Were friendly and inviting and don't bite. Fun, relaxed, generally lark about, and dish out vengeance for fallen comrades! :D

Last edited:
Its been patched. There were a lot of issues first two days. Only issue now is sometimes it can't connect to cloud server. As for lost stuff that should all have stopped. I lost a character, and had to do the intro about 50 times (literally). All ok now. I've been online 2 days now without troubes, problems are becoming few and far between now.

The crew is called Fiat Forum Friends, crew tag is 'FIAT' (what do you expect) Heh.

Add me on Xbox any fellow Fiat'ers.

VERMINAT0R89
(The "0" is a number!)

Anybody feel free to come join us. Were friendly and inviting and don't bite. Fun, relaxed, generally lark about, and dish out vengeance for fallen comrades! :D

I've requested an invite. :p

Dom

Reuuk. Set up on Rockstar Social club online and once your account is set up send an invite to the Fiat Forum Friends crew. Request an invite, we'll send one out and you can accept it. Then join in the anarchy online with us all. Chaos :D Haha

I feel victimised because I sold my 360 and I'm playing on PS3 :(.

Rightly victimised if your on a shoddy Sony system. Lol.

I want in on this :) Wisey add me to this stuff :) oo and thats not me ^

James, get yourself on Rockstar Social Club online, sign up and search for the Crew 'Fiat Forum Friends', and request an invite. Then we can send you one, and thus you accept. Do you play GTA online on Xbox 360? If so add me (and anyone else for that matter)

VERMINAT0R89 <--- Xbox360 (The '0' is a number!)

Back