10464_349754381776205_517172948_n.jpg

Panda (Classic) My 4x4 - The Muddy Pics!

Introduction

Hey everyone as I've only just joined I thought I'd post some more pictures to show you lovely lot what we're all about up here in the bleak North.

Both me and my mate have Pandas, mine's the '87 and his the '89, both Italian Racing Grey.

As I've previously said, although we put the Pandas through their paces we take good care of the old lasses because we want the fun to keep coming.

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoy making them! :D

Some of these pics are from a while ago, I'll get some new ones up soon :)
kolza yes we're coming! My friend's is currently off the road undergoing some surgery but we're gonna come in mine and meet you guys :D

Fantastic! (your coming, not the surgery :()

This will be the best Panday yet in sheer volume at any rate :)

Will have to have a run out including some off roading that the 2wds can cope with on another day (y)

Cool number plates too 5WAN and HAD it!

Last edited:
I am looking forward to the ride out to meet you guys are you coming in yours John?

Alot of the lanes around our area are easily accessable with a 2wd car, there are only a few sticky bits and these can be avoided so if anyone would like to have a ride out with us one weekend just get in touch :D

Even I'd be tempted to come to this, assuming southerners are allowed. :p

I am looking forward to the ride out to meet you guys are you coming in yours John?

Alot of the lanes around our area are easily accessable with a 2wd car, there are only a few sticky bits and these can be avoided so if anyone would like to have a ride out with us one weekend just get in touch :D

This John or t'other John?

I'm up for it - we can sort it out at Thoresby (y)

Back