General Hello Pop Pickers, & At Number 38 It's.....

Currently reading:
General Hello Pop Pickers, & At Number 38 It's.....

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
The Classic Fiat Panda!! (y)

This is the 50th anniversary edition of "Car Magazine" out this week. Yes the Panda is number 38 in their all time greats as voted by the readers and journos.

Heck of a lot of effort for one picture, but I did better than many of the 50 who supplied a car. Fiat UK picked it up delivered it to the mag and brought it back 2 days later, so apart from polishing there was little effort on my part.

Don't know if the pic below is readable as I'm experimenting with a non-stoneage phone which takes pictures, emails, and all sorts of things. You can make calls too apparently but I haven't found the app yet ;)

Edit: ok you can read it fine if you click on it & then zoom - it's then VERY big but readable (y)

Last edited:
02car50824px.jpg

EDIT: Theres a digital copy on the car website, so I took about 40 screenshots and knocked this up.

4132 x 2850 :D

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=97864&ppuser=121198

Last edited:
Note the Alfasud, Delta, Mk2 Golf, the Quattro, the DS19, the mini....
Those 50 cars are close to my dream 50 cars :D Just not enough Fiats in that list :( What happened to the 131 and the old 500?
When is the next euromilions? :D

Mk2 Golf, Pug 205, and of course the Mk1 Panda all cars I have owned :)

if only they hadn't forgot about the Rover SD1, Maestro, Uno, Cinq and Hyundai i20[it was an impulse purchase] I would've had a full house:D

Last edited:
I loved my Yaris, if they'd kept to the original design I would have bought another ;)

Mums got a 2001 mk1, only car we've had from new, 155k on the clock, and still going strong :)

Best car we've owned (apart from Panda's of course) :D

Like you say, a shame the Yaris is a bit to big now, and the Aygo to small IMO :(

Always fancied a Diesel 205. Hate French cars, but have a soft spot for the 205.
I've never liked French cars (bar very few Citroen's) but I've always wanted a 205, the GTi though because I'm a 12 year old inside.

I loved my Yaris, if they'd kept to the original design I would have bought another ;)

Couldn't help but always vomit at the Yaris' dashboard though....

Back