DSC00061.JPG

Punto 2012+ MY Punto 2012 1.3 lounge

Introduction

I picked her up to day and enjoying already .:)
1.3 MULTIJET LOUNGE, side mouldings,acid jazz blue,interscope,electric lumbar support,climate control ,dual sunroof,front fogs,side skirts,rear spoiler,prep for tom tom,dark tinted rear windows,:D
Just noticed this.

Looks lovely in this colour. I really like the alloys too, definately suits the car.

Think FIAT have made another good car with the 2012... (or Mk3)

Is the 1.3 in this the new MultiJet2 engine or the older Multijet? :confused:

Thank you ,yes it is the newer multijet2 engine and it`s smooth and capable and cruises nicely on motorway`s with the help of the cruise control:D

Just found your thread: a nice car !!

Definitely great in 3 doors, nice wheels and side skirts ! The Punto 2012 is really nicer than the Evo ;)

Liking the car... Just a question on the cruise control.

What features does it include other than the standard cruise? I have seen cruise on a Citroen that has the additional feature of setting the speed to, say, 35 and the car won't go above that unless you push the accelerator pedal just that little bit more.

Was tempted to go for the lounge, but have opted for the 1.3 easy with the brio pack... Just have to wait for it to be built... :)

Just been looking through the new punto members motors. This colour is beautiful! Really nice looking car. I dont think I would go for anything below a lounge myself. Have a skydome on my GP and dont think I could live without it :)

Back