Photo294.jpg

Marea Getting quite rare sight now...

Introduction

This is my Marea's rebirth, I've owned her from new(April 2000), more to follow as and when.
I've been waiting 5 years to do this due to ill health mainly and lack of funds.
Finally had enough of beeing ill and went for it.

Photo300.jpg

Photo295.jpg

Photo294.jpg

Photo297.jpg

Photo298.jpg

Photo296.jpg

Photo299.jpg

Added headlight brows, not the best pic but you get the idea.

Photo302.jpg

Thank you AUTOGLASS??????

P1000993.JPG
Reactions: centoproject
Re: New pics added

Still aot of work to be done before shes finnished, but most of the body work done.
Just the electrics, door poppers, mesh, wheels, sound install and new led taillights to go in.
Nearly forgot and to underseal the car again and paint up brakes and suspension....

P1000974.JPG

P1000975.JPG

P1000976.JPG

P1000977.JPG

PLease leave comments wether good or bad. Would like to know what you lot think....

RE:Typical

Cars been sat at home out of the rain, she gets cold you see....????
Went to take her for a spin and check how speed bump friendly the front is and the windscreens got a bloody crack across it from being sat in the garage, anyway went for a drive, crack still the same and not bad over the bumps aslong as I don't go over 5mph.

Mesh ordered for front and rear bumpers, led reversing light just got the rest to do.
Momo Millenium wheel arrived last week just fitted today.

Cheers Rob, glad you like it mate.
Mesh arrived this morning but was wrong size, alot smaller than thought but decided to stick with it.
Got my light covers back today all painted.
Waiting for the painter to redo my tailights and finish the internal plastics of the headlights.

Hellcat this has been along time coming, it should of happend a few years ago.
Don't understand work at the coachworks...???
Its not pampered, its just I like to be different from the crowd.
How many people can honestly say their car is truly unique.
Every panel except for the rear wings, roof and bonnet have been modified and its still way of being finished.
I hope you like it, the wife refuses to go in it now....

This is one GREAT looking car!
Really like what you did: the shaving of the car, the alloys, the exhaust(!!).
That's a lot of love and money you've put into the car!

I can imagine that people would think you work at a paintshop as it costs a lot of money to do a project like this.

On the other hand: you can't buy a new car for the money of a repaint.
I assume your car's bodywork, electrics, drivetrain and engine are in 100% condition??

Hellcat this has been along time coming, it should of happend a few years ago.
Don't understand work at the coachworks...???

I can imagine that people would think you work at a paintshop as it costs a lot of money to do a project like this.

:yeahthat:

When most Mareas I see are in a terrible state, it is great to see one being treat to all this work. Bravo Sir!

:worship:

The windscreen had a massive crack in it, so Autoglass came to replace. Whilst doing so and using my garage to work from, the idiot scratched the car on rear quater.

The technician initialy denied it, so I then complained to the local(Derby) branch who denied everything and believe the idiot/technician.
Complained to head office and was phoned by branch manager, who came out straight away and listend to me and inspected the way the car was leaft, in a bloody mess.
He then apologised profusely and agreed to rectify the scratch and has begun disciplinary action against the idiot/technician.
Must admit the manager was very professional and courteous.

Back