Technical 1994 Ducato on Hymer Camper

Currently reading:
Technical 1994 Ducato on Hymer Camper

callingdx

Hi Gents, I'm having mega trouble trying to locate the flasher relay on my 1994 Hymer camper on a Ducato with 2.5td engine.
Anyone out there know where it should / could be ?
Thanks
Hugh

sorry no idea, it should be the thing making the "beeping" try and trace the sound--if it works..!!

have you done a search on here ?, and scanned through the last couple of pages, quite a few electrical posts on your age of ducato,

good luck,
Charlie

Hi Gents, I'm having mega trouble trying to locate the flasher relay on my 1994 Hymer camper on a Ducato with 2.5td engine.
Anyone out there know where it should / could be ?
Thanks
Hugh

Hello. I have early model Ducato with the rectangular headlights which is LHD. The relay is mounted adjacent to the fuses which are in the base of the glove box, as this is a LHD van the location is on the left of the fuse box, would think that it's on right of the fuse box on the RHD van.Just had a look, if you remove the fusebox cover and do as Charlie suggested and look in the fuse box you should see 4 or five relays at one end and one at the other end this should be the one, you should hear it and feel it working mine is held on by a tie wrap.
Best of luck satchel

Hi I have got a 1993 fiat hymer c class 2.5td my indicator unit is behind the instrument cluster looks a bit of a pig to get at
Good luck (y)

Back