SDC10978.JPG

Grande Punto My Orange Grande.

Introduction

Well, Its my first car and its orange, 1.2 Dynamic :D

Had it about a month now, bought it 2nd hand from a local used car dealer. So far no problems to report with it, only a broken rear window washer which is getting fixed under warranty tomorrow (y)

Planning to mod it a bit, although may be waiting a while for some coz of insurance and all that

Planned Mods:

New speakers, HU and amp, sound deadening, possibly sub
Front Splitter
Head and tail light tints
Black Alloys (not too sure on these)
Footwell Lights
Debadged grille and maybe boot
Pressed Metal No. plates
Re: My Orange Grande

Haha its not very clean any more, it does need a wash at the mo ;)

How do I get the strip off? i was thinking of doing it, just wasnt sure on how to and also don't want to have a "tan mark" from where the paint might have faded around it

Haha its not very clean any more, it does need a wash at the mo ;)

How do I get the strip off? i was thinking of doing it, just wasnt sure on how to and also don't want to have a "tan mark" from where the paint might have faded around it

Use a hairdryer to heat up the glue, then slide a credit card or suchlike behind it to scrape it off. Any residue can be rubbed off and then polish the part where the strip was and you should get an even paintjob where it was

I guess you could say it's kinda coppery, the inside is proper orange though, i.e. the dash strip and the seat covers :D might get a pic up of the inside tomorrow if i can be bothered to clean it....

Well, gave the car a proper clean today (inside and out), although it took ages because it kept raining :mad:

Also got a new beesting aerial through the post today :D

Attachments

• SDC10981.JPG
    SDC10981.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 167
  • SDC10987.JPG
    SDC10987.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 158
  • SDC10986.JPG
    SDC10986.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 93

Currently looking at new headunits :D got my eye on the alpine CDE 111RM, but not too sure on these things as Im new to I.C.E

Have posted in the I.C.E section, lets see what replies i get :slayer:

Got the footwell lights done, got some pics of those and just the car in general

Next mods: Vinyled front grille, some sort of better boot lighting, and either an AUX mod on the current head unit, or a new one altogether depending on funds :D

Attachments

• IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
  • SDC10993.JPG
    SDC10993.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • SDC10995.JPG
    SDC10995.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 84
  • SDC10994.JPG
    SDC10994.JPG