ecodrive update

Currently reading:
ecodrive update

jgriff1980

updated ecodrive the otherday (for the car) everytime i turn on the ignition it tries to update then tells me update complete, how can i stop it from doing this, just a tad annoying!!!!

I had this happen once when the update files weren't removed from the USB stick after the car installed them. Finally, after a successful installation, I removed the USB stick then deleted the update filed from the memory stick via my PC which fixed it.

Just be sure not to delete your actual Eco:drive files from the stick by mistake.

I believe the install.inf file should delete itself (or be deleted by the car) after the update completes - I have noticed a few times that this does not happen, if you plug it back in your computer and delete it manually, then back into fiat, it will be fine.

Just out of interest; how often does the eco:drive software get updated?

I have only recently started using eco:Drive (as a recent owner of a 500 (which I love)) and it does seem to tell me there is an update almost everytime I plug it back into my computer to download the data to see what my latest eco:Score is??

I'm having a problem as well....12 reg qubo mylife keeps doing the same "updating blah blah" looked on the memory stick cant see an update.ini file so its driving me daft!

hmm ok...took the pendrive out formatted and started from scratch...working well now!!

I'm a new owner. Could you tell me how to get the ecodrive system to start? I have a flash drive but when I plugged it into the car nothing happened. I have downloaded the software onto my computer....

Thank you!

Alissa

Back