Styling First Fiat on the way - 1.9 mjet sporting (Orange)

Currently reading:
Styling First Fiat on the way - 1.9 mjet sporting (Orange)

First time we've ever owned a Fiat, I hope to god it doesn't live upto its reputation....

thebeast.jpg

Just wanted to know, faults to look for, what common problems are etc?

plans for the car are firstly, tinted windows, fli eye kit for front and rear lights, -35mm Apex Springs, possibly wheels done in silk matt black in the below pic:

alloy15.jpg

And any info on other modifications.

Cheers

Myself and the wife have owned 6 Puntos over the last 10 years from a 1.1SX N Reg to my second Grande Punto Sporting T Jet, the first being the 1.4 16v, and personally never had any major faults apart from a 2005 Active Sport which had one or two electrical problems, but soon got rid. Anyway they are excellent cars but must be looked after, don't skip servicing and only buy genuine Fiat parts. I had a few Nissans over the years okay not brand new but they lacked character and punch and were no more reliable. All manufacturers have their faults including BMW and Mercedes but make sure you look after first and foremost. What year is it, my T Jet is Orange on a 57 Plate and I love it!!

whats an FF gallery? and thank you for the welcome

its 07 aswell glad ur sure on the car and like it makes me feel a whole lot better, just come from a C2 VTR, and needed something with a punch so we went for this, originally we were trying to get a Corsa SRi 1.6T, but ther was none for sale in our range, and this punto saved us a fortune on the insurance compared to the vauxhall, so happy in that regard

most people on here are eibach sportlines users, i have them on my shocks and find them to be worth the money. do a search on it and see a few galleries and see if they are for you:)

well red is near to orange so you can get a ruff idea what its gonna look like. (trying to get out of an obvious plug lol)......

got mine supplied and fitted and tracked for around £300 if i remember correctly. been on a year now with no issues other than snow ploughing through the winter and speed hump avoidance .....:rolleyes:

Ive had mine for 3 years now its on 62k and has had

Battery
Clutch
Rear Wheel Bearing
Top Mounts on the front suspension
Needs an Alternator

love the car to bits though, fantastic to drive, very comfortable, engines are nice and strong I could go on

few cheeky pics ehh (click to make bigger)

Back