Tuning Bonalume power pop valve

Currently reading:
Tuning Bonalume power pop valve

Brought this on tuesday from mw motorsport & got it yesterday which is quick as there based in germany, I think its really good, sounds great aswel. Im sure Im the only person in england to have one. I dont know why people on the videos on youtube have put cable ties & crap around it to keep it up as its really light & stays in place fine.

Will get pics & a vid up today or tomorrow.

Power Pop Valve? Please expand...what does it do? Like a Dump Valve?

Also, what makes you sure you're the only one in the country to have one? I'd hate to be the first, you're a brave man!

Where did you find the reviews for the product?

Power Pop Valve? Please expand...what does it do? Like a Dump Valve?

Also, what makes you sure you're the only one in the country to have one? I'd hate to be the first, you're a brave man!

Where did you find the reviews for the product?

Its this
p013_1_01.png

Basically its a valve that goes on to the recirc-valve so you dont get any eml or anything. instead of the pressure being dump back to the turbo it dumps it into the atmosphere so yeah its a dump valve & its quite loud, didnt see any reviews on it just afew videos (which were poor) then just brought it to see what its like.

Which website you get it from and how much?

Hard to fit?
From this site http://www.italo-tuning.de/ they have to do it through your email because of the postage doesnt come up for the uk, just make an account, email them with your order then you pay through paypal. Really simple to fit, you will need a jubilee clip as they dont supply one & the other clips are impossible to get back on.

Whack a video up of it in action mate, tempted to get one but want to hear what it sounds like first (y)

yeh its alright, got it off a ebay i think.
Im not sure how it affects performance, the air should be forced back into the turbo but instead is dumped, do you think this affects performance?

GSR next on list, bit expensive though.

Yeah I could of brought off the german ebay from the same people, i feel that it the turbo spoils up abit slower, but will be better when i get the gsr.

Yeah I could of brought off the german ebay from the same people, i feel that it the turbo spoils up abit slower, but will be better when i get the gsr.

Is this the norm on these engines ? surely a recirc valve would be better, as you say, if the turbo spools up slower now you are losing performance ? adding an induction kit wouldn't make up for what you have lost

Back