Technical Fuse box layout and heater probs

Currently reading:
Technical Fuse box layout and heater probs

vfr400rob

Hi Folks,
new to the forum and as I am sure many others have done am now posting here :D - sorry!

i have a scudo 2.0 jtd EL 2003 with non functioning heater blowers (picked it up last night and had to keep over 70 to get any warm air in).

i have read various posts on this issue but the first hurdle I have to jump over is that in the handbook, the fuse layout and key telling me what fuse/relay is what is nothing like my van.

Went to the local fiat dealer today and they said they couldn't help - which I find incredible; "so if my lights go out I have to guess which fuse is which" I said "yes" was the reply. :bang:

Apparently my van has twin blowers but it's dark so will have to check tomorrow as I don't know whether to believe the dealer or not.

So If anyone can help with the relevent layout that would be a great start.

Thanks in advance.

Heater problames usually begin with the speed controller then the motor.

The motor is known for seizing, the controller for going phutt.

Electrical drawings aren't easily found (in English) as these attachments prove. You can use Google to translate the text though.....

Hi Davren,
thanks for the reply. My Van is a 2003, not sure what year the handbook is although it says the fuses in the cabin are under the steering wheel - which they are not on my van they are behind the glovebox.

Thanks Kellys_Eye!

I guess I will have to insert hit the old Babelfish to translate;)

I did have a mooch about earlier - am I correct in saying the relays are behind the fuseboard and the board unclips? I take it that's why the fuse board and relay board are on the same diagram. - Didn't realise this ealier! :bang:

However, I did put a meter across the passenger side blower motor power plug and it showed nothing. I understand from other posts that engine has to be running? or just full ignition on?

Thanks again.

You could try this one to see if it's different to what you already have.

Thanks Davren but it's completely different. Think I am going to have to translate the Italian. Does seem incredible that the dealership couldn't help though.

Thanks for going to the the effort though :slayer:

Hi, mine is a 1999 scudo van I have copied the fuse box pages from the handbook and they are attched - hopefully!

Bec

Attachments

• fiat fuse.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 4,094
Hi, mine is a 1999 scudo van I have copied the fuse box pages from the handbook and they are attched - hopefully!

Bec

Thank you very much for going to the trouble of doing that (y)

I will print off and have a look.

I have also run the italian ones from Kells_eyes pics above through babelfish although I think the translator has probs with technical speak :confused:
Thought it may save others the trouble if I posted them.

Anyway it has given me the following results:

F1 – Free

F2 - Taken - Antibloccaggio wheels - to Lights backward motion - Teleruttore diagnostic elettroventilatore commando air conditioner

F3 – Free

F4 - Spies picture instruments - acoustic Announcer excessive speed - sensor speed

F5 - Dispositive regulation of speed - Dispositive autamatico change - Teleruttore blocking raises automatic gearshift - Sensor of impulsei raises commando automatic rifle - Teleruttore automatic gearshift

F6 - Front and posterior Plafoniera - Lighting system picture instruments - Car radio

F7 - heated rear window

F8 - protection telephone exchange nside

F9 - protection telephone exchange nside

F10 – Free

F11 - elettroventilatori teleruttori group - teleruttori insertion compressor for fan

F12 - alzacristalli - Telleruttori commando elettroventilatori air conditioners - Telleruttori heated seats - thermal posterior rear window - commando refrigeration - pressostato

F13- Lights of emergenzia

F14 - Telleruttori alzacristalli electrical workers

F15 – Free

F16 - heated seats

F17 - acoustic announcer

F18 - lights retronebbia

F19 - commutator speed governor - acoustic announcer inserted lights of position - teleruttore heated seats - lighting system picture instruments - heating commutator posterior crystal - car radio - commutator marks them of danger

F20 - corrector order beacons - lights of left front position - light of skillful posterior position

f21 - commutator correction floodlight - lights of skillful front position - lights of left front position

F22 – free

f23 – lighters

F24 – Radio feed

F25 - acoustic announcer inserted lights of position - acoustic announcer of the automatic gearshift - rear-view mirror - direction pointer

F26 – Front Teleruttore tergicristallo - antiore pump lavavetri

F27 – Free

F28 - Spies picture instruments - teleruttore alzacristalli

Thank you all for your help so far... I will go have a look and report back any useful info.

Thanks again.

Hi guys trying to locate reversing light fuse without a manual,would anyone know the exact fuse please? thanks
Malcolm

Re: Fuse location for fait scudo 2.0 lt 2007 reverse lights

Hi folks my 2007 fait scudo 2ltr multi jet came with no handbook , im having difficulties locating reversing light fuse, can anyone help please? :confused:

Back