Easier access to Moderators.

Currently reading:
Easier access to Moderators.

Koa

Free dentistry available
Dunno whether im being piccy here but, with the new rep system, if you find a member being helpful and you wanna PM a Moderator its kind of a pain in the butt to do it.. You have to go out of your way to find a link to the mod .. it would be more helpful if there was a link at the bottom of the posts page to directly PM the mods. ?
If the system is more open like that then it may encourage people to help more if they think there's more chance of a Moderator getting a message for it ?
Not sure if this can be done or even if its just me that thinks it would help ?

Mark.

This was my suggestion to Sammi - a button like "report this post to mod" but in a positive way. She said it would take too much time so I shut up.

GhostWKD said:
if you look at the forum view (ie click on stilo>general for example)then the moderators are listed in bottom right corner (y)
Yeah I saw that, and thats the main reason i thought i was being piccy as it only takes a second to go back and do that.. But there's probably a lot of people that don't know they're there. Especially fairly new members and they would be the ones needing the help (in a lot of cases). It would then need an established member to go out of his way to get someones help noticed for rep points.
I did that today and it was more of a pain to do than maybe it should have been..
Well considering the Mods probably read most threads anyway, maybe they should just PM the person they think is being a good/helpful boy/girl and tell them they just got got some rep for being a nice chap/chapess ;)

Ah, well done Dave - as I was reading down this thread, I was about to suggest that!

The report post to moderator can be used for a variety of reason; even mods use it a lot to highlight certain posts :)

KoArAnG, if you look on FF homepage, there is a 'View Forum Leaders' at the bottom - this gives you a list of all mods/admin, plus their relevant areas.

Back