Tesco car wash when you shop people

Currently reading:
Tesco car wash when you shop people

If ya just gonna sit about in a cafe, why not wash the car yourself?

i use them at the tescos near me. they know me as redbull girl cos of all the cans of redbull in the car:eek:

tis a bit expensive but im mega lazy :shrug:

those tesco people charge £7 for a clean, dont think they do the insides (maybe wrong) but they left my wheels dirtier than Jodie Marsh and said they had no change for my 10ner, to which I said 'youve been working here all day and dont have 3 pound coins between 7 people? Tesco can give you change' Wasnt going to pay £10 for a crap job!!! But those hand car washes at old petrol stations are great, good price, better equipment and they definatly do the insides (y)

I've used them a couple times - obviously performance can depend on who's doing it, are they rushing through, did you buy the cheapest or top end job, and did you come across as friendly when you dropped the car off with them.

If they're doing the insides gently remind them to take it easy with the shiney spray... the Tipo was dripping in it when I took it to Mitcar :ROFLMAO:

our tesco just has dudes with trollys of cleaning stuff they walk around doing cars with tiny bit of water an spray stuff an scratch cars to bits. our asda have a bigger one with jet washes n hovers they scratch cars too. if you must get there first thing an be first in the queue at least you get fresh water with less grit then

Well I only ever cleaned the panda 5 times max in the three years I had it, by hand never by anyone else :eek:

and the punto you can see all the scratches where its obviously been in a car wash and where other people have washed it. So no i'd rather do it myself.

Plus the punto was valeted, wash and waxed before I had it so wont need washing for let me see 2 years :p

Back