GP12.jpg

Grande Punto Jays GP 1.2 8V Modded

Introduction

New Thread As I Uploaded The Images Incorrectly! Lol.

Hi Guys.

New pictures taken today of the car. Any thoughts would be appreciated?

Newest mod is the long life exhuast system! :)

Feel Free To Comment!

GP6.jpg

GP51.jpg

GP33.jpg

GP42.jpg

GP12.jpg

GP24.jpg
Looks good, needs lowered ;)

The wheels arent my cup of tea, would look better imo if you had slightly bigger wheels on lower profile tyres. that with the lowering would look great i think :)

I agree with everyones post here mate i did send a post but you made new Thread hehe:p basically you need some nice 17s as theses alloys n tyres do no justice to this nice car also lowering the car would look nice :yum: and the mesh as the front black perhaps? to match ur red n black theme you have got going also match the blank offs were the fog lights normally go (y)

seems a bit of a mish mash to me... needs a bit more consistency.

I mean, black wheels, chrome grills and white stripes...

why not stick with a colour scheme so, black wheels, black grills and black stripe maybe?

needs lowered, but good start :)

get black stripes get your grill powder coated (costs about £40 i looked into it and will last better than paint) then lower and it would look really nice and for me personally 17s are a must (and if your worried about your gearbox get lightweights or go down to 16")

other than that top notch :)

seems a bit of a mish mash to me... needs a bit more consistency.

I mean, black wheels, chrome grills and white stripes...

why not stick with a colour scheme so, black wheels, black grills and black stripe maybe?

needs lowered, but good start :)

gotta agree with tris on this one not my cup of tea but good effort!

nice, would look better with bigger alloys like !
hows the 1.2 ? do you reckon the 1.3 diesel would be better as a first car ?

Looks good, front number plate a bit off straight, and needs lowering, but love the colour, and the front end.

I'm not sure if it was your intent, but you gave it a retro. I kinda like it.

I do agree with others though, you need to tidy up the color scheme. I recommend painting the grills flat black.

Back